Constatine's App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Constatine
Whee!

Constatine's App

Postby Constatine » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name: Constatine
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 4313

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
Only up through SoD

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
I have been playing for 15 years.
Drakkenfist Level 81 Monk
Redraven Level 80 Ranger
Several mules

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):grouping and doing some boxing. I like to complete missions and tasks

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Daybreak and Sony has eliminated many of the AA grinding and flagging. I usually do the 1.5 prequest, 1.5, and 2.0.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Evenings, Eastern Time Zone

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
Not looking to raid atm. Just remarried

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I have a tradeskill guild

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: My monk is in Dragonlords and has referenced your guild highly by Werewolf. I usually box if I cannot find a group. I also PL my lower toons to meet certain needs. I.E. I will PL a shaman to make potions as necessary or for buffs. If I have a raid toon in the future it will be Constatine the Warrior.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Not yet.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I do like to raid but I do not want to be in a raiding guild were no one groups. I have had enough of that already.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Should I decide to raid again I want to get to know the people I am raiding with outside of raid.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Remac has explained them to me in private message and yes I have read them. I am not an attention seeker but I will communicate with others in a pleasant manner. At 47 years old I do not have time for grief in a game based for enjoyment.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I spent 15 years in the military and now am retired medically from service through the Department of Defense.

-Where are you from? Virginia

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) red

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Constatine's App

Postby Littlabit » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:58 pm

PM sent with information please read and follow directions, glad to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"