Bakgara

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Smartie13
Whee!

Bakgara

Postby Smartie13 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Bakgara
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 91
-Number of AAs: 6424

-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A

-List which keys and flags you have: I know I have MMM, QVIC, pretty sure this toon is VOID E,,, but the last raids I remember participating in were part of the anniversary event so pretty much nothing new.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Harrlow, 87, Cleric

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I am a returning player. Many many years ago an old boyfriend introduced me to EQ back when the characters were shaped like boxes and the level cap was 52.... since then I have played on and off.... I keep coming back because I enjoy the grouping, exploring the new zones, you meet good people.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would like to get to 100 and be able to start raiding again.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Mountain time zone, I work nights so I play on the nights Im not at work.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
I do not meet the level requirements but once I do I would try and attend on the nights I do not work.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I took a break for probably over a year and when I came back I was unguilded. Im assuming the guild closed but for the life of me, I can not remember what they were called. There are many players in CN that I have been in guilds with, I see a lot of familiar names including Remac and Mesomeso

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know Remac from previous guild and we have spoke a few times. I have not raided but I have had the opportunity to group with some other players who are also recruits.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I was looking for a strong guild with many experienced player. I picked CN because I already recongnize quite a few names on the roster.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I would like to hit a level that I could start raiding again, I always enjoyed it.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes, and yes I do.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Nursing Student

-Where are you from? The Great White North. Edmonton to be specific.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Purple

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Bakgara

Postby Littlabit » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:23 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"