Movlo

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Movlo
Whee!

Movlo

Postby Movlo » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:01 pm

The original.

Currently 83, and 1470 aa's.
Bard
The original Movlo
Full access, all expansions, flagged and keyed for everything but last 2 expansions.

Magelo : http://eq.magelo.com/profile/569584 (not updated since last active, and now 83)

Contrary to the founders lists, I was part of the founders of CN, with jhereg, Aura and azargatha in west common lands when guild was created :)
I have only been in CN and AD. Left CN to raid with littlabit and tandt.

Left AD when i met my wife, and had 2 young children 7 years ago.

raid as much as i can, probably 25-50% at this time, work alternating shifts so 1 week every 3 i'm working nights.
my gear is pretty shabby since the level upgrades, and onetuff is helping me level up my character. (Real life co-worker)

I have many alts, and 3 accounts total. My main - bard (Movlo) is separate from my alts
on account 2 i have Blakbur -75 cleric (not acctive accounts) but 13 years old so i'm silver or gold or something. missing 2 last expansions
on account 3 i have Hidebe - 70+ mage (not acctive accounts) but 13 years old so i'm silver or gold or something. missing 2 last expansions

Movlo
Whee!

Re: Movlo

Postby Movlo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:28 am

Updated magelo, patched finally
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/569584

Flags: through demi plane plus parts of next expansion (in magelo)
back to play, miss the community, friends of the last 20 years.

leveling up to get to raiding ability again.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Movlo

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:13 am

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"