Hi I'm Kain

Moderator: Littlabit

Kain
Whee!

Hi I'm Kain

Postby Kain » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Just wanted to send out a hello to all,

I'm Kain I live in Pennsylvania, I personally know Icemagi and have for years, I remember being in a guild with Dryake and Auspyer good people I can't time ever which guild but definitely had some fun times there my toons name was Delaragons then pre Maelin Drinal merge.

Anyway but about my toon and before retirement. Before I retired in April of 2010, I told icemagi he should totally come back and play which he did hah it was awesome I missed playing with him. I was in Stronghold of Savages and dulled tower geared with a couple of underfoot items, I was in the top 25 monks on the server for stats. Oh those were the days. I have epic 1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 and I am flagged up to tier 2 of brells (I think)

I also have an 87 shaman who was also in SoS and flagged for half of the first tier of brells and had half raid gear and some other misc high end group stuff. He has 1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 as well. His name is Cekfa (definitely screwed up the name when name changing haha, was originally named Seibzien)

I'm also playing an 85 ranger because well they have awesome DPS when geared right and once learned to play hehe.

I work 2nd shift m-f so I won't be able to raid during the week and I have a 3 and a half year old daughter who I spend time whth on Saturdays so probably won't raid then for now either. Because I work 55-65 hours a week and my one day off is Saturday's!!

Anyway hope to see you all in game =) toodles!!!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Hi I'm Kain

Postby Littlabit » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Hi Kain, I'm bit and I'm a cleric and I kill tanks :) Especially Tandt my hubby. I have been killing tanks since 2000 and going strong.
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:54 am

I'm a Goatspanker and I hate people in general.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

IceMagi
Whee!

Postby IceMagi » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:23 pm

i hate him.. cause he dosen't play when i do.. but i know he is an awesome player.. thats why i came back.. so i guess i do like him.. and yes i know him in RL.. so please vote yes for him..