mage 105 14628 aa

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
supertramp
Whee!

mage 105 14628 aa

Postby supertramp » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Your Main Character supertramp

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
Gold

-Name: supertramp
-Class: mage
-Race: gnome
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 14628

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: just about completed just about completed dredge nearly completed last mission.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): 105 enchanter youwant 12600 aa which is my box

A Little Bit About Yourself retried artillery 20 years Canadian armed forces , been to over 20 countries .
im fully retired. I have 5 grandkids .

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? mostly nights, some days . im retired

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

if im online ill be there , im on most days of the week

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

chivalry reborn ....over 5 years .....it died ..only 3-5 people left and they play on another server
last raiding guild was Forged in fire last raided with them Underfoot expansion .

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

chivalry reborn waiting for another guild to have me , this is my first application

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?

yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? retired at 42 im 54 now , im blessed

-Where are you from? Canada , I live on an island called prince Edward island off the east coast of Canada

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) blue

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: mage 105 14628 aa

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:17 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

supertramp
Whee!

Postby supertramp » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:22 pm

hi

I still did not receive your pm ? my email is therockmans@bellaliant.net if you want to pm there.
or in game at supertramp. Ill be on till about noon its 2 am now incase your online .

thanks for your time.

supertramp

Tandt
Whee!

Postby Tandt » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:38 pm

PM's are on this board.. Look at the top just next to the Logout link (left side under the Celestial Navigators Logo). Says Messages.
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

Sevex
Whee!

Postby Sevex » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:40 pm