90 Monk 2823AA (earned)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kain
Whee!

90 Monk 2823AA (earned)

Postby Kain » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):GOLD

-Name: Grandmaster Kain Dragonfist the Gravedigger
-Class:Monk
-Race:Human
-Level:90
-Number of AAs: 2823 earned

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Not a Clue

-List which keys and flags you have: uhh SoD Raids Completed and T1 of Brells (then retired)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Cekfa 87 Shaman
Elyanna 85 Ranger

A Little Bit About Yourself: I am 29 years old, I have a 3 year old daughter, work in the restaurant business and manufacturing, and also served 8 years in the Military, Live in Pennsylvania and I hate it =)

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Exploring, Questing, Grouping, Raiding, Soloing, i hate tradeskilling =)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Kain - Epic 2.5 and the Ornament - 105 - and thats it and its the same for my alts as well, and to have fun and learn to play all of them better

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Eastern Time Zone -- I am usually Use after 10pm EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I have not met Requirements yet.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
The Syndicate (disbanded) Tarew Marr
Amicitia Concordis (Fell apart - mains left ) Tarew Marr
Stronghold of Savages (Retired April 2010)
Dragonfist Alliance (my own guild for me and my bots)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am a member of Dragonfist Alliance for Guild Hall Access for me and my Bots

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I Personally know Icemagi, and Not sure of other members of CN

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
To get the chance to play and group with other people more often and hopefully raid eventually

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Friendship, Hunting Partners, and all the Phat L3wts from Norrath and Beyond mwahaha (just kidding)

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Manufacturing - Restaurant Management - Father

-Where are you from? Lancaster Pennsylvania

-What is your favourite colour? Purple(with Canadian spelling)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 90 Monk 2823AA (earned)

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:17 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"