Harringtons Application - 97 Ranger

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Harrington66
Whee!

Harringtons Application - 97 Ranger

Postby Harrington66 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Harrington
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 97
-Number of AAs: 6530

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Don't have one anymore

-List which keys and flags you have: Flagged up through House of Thule (group) Working on Veil of Alaris (group)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Reywas 97 Cleric, Mnayen 96 Necro, and Croacs 90 Shammy. I have other alts that are in the 80s

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Well, I am definitely a tradeskiller. I do solo a lot with my alts. I am trying to catch up with yall, but I also love to raid. Don't care much about loot, but hey, its nice to get it. One of my favorite raids was any target in MMM. I like to the group progression tasks of HoT, and sorta like the VoA.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Well, short term is getting to level 105. Long term is max AAs. I guess I would also like to work my way through the expansions I missed. That is how I am upgrading my equipment. I am currently HoT equipped.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am in the Pacific time zone (Northern California) and don't have a set play time. I try to get on around 6 pm Pacific time.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) I cant answer this question honestly. I will try to raid as often as I can, since I love to raid, but I have two kids, one a teenager, who demand a lot of my time. If I find I cannot raid as often as it would be desired, I take myself out of the guild.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Sigh, this was years ago, but I remember Eternal Knights of Norath, and the other guilds names I honestly cant remember. I mainly left those various guilds when their goals no longer coincided with mine. For one or two, it was the excess drama and stress. I cant stand drama, and have a hard time dealing with stress, since this is my time to DE-STRESS.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am not

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know Dryake, and Auspyer. There are probably others, but I might know them by other toons.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Honestly, I did a /who for names I do remember, and found Auspyer. I would like to apply to a guild where I know there is a least someone I know I can get along with, and enjoy grouping/raiding with. Also, I would feel better getting with a guild that should have some idea of what they are doing, and I don't think Dryake or Auspyer would be in a guild that didn't.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Get out of you? Honestly, just grouping/raiding. I don't know how else to answer that. I can get to 105 myself, and max AAs as well, but it would be as fun doing by myself. I would be happy to help someone else with their tasks/goals/missions, if I can. Remember I am currently only level 97.

-Have you read the CN Rules, Policies and Looting (CNP) outlines and understand them? Yes I have. Seems like mostly common sense and common courtesy. I have also raided under that type of loot system as well. I read the rules concerning alts, but would like to put out there, that I do have an alt Cleric that is only level 97, but I am working on him. I remember lack of Clerics has been a show stopper for some of the raids that were scheduled in my old guilds, and if we are short, I can box him. I would prefer to play my Ranger, and your rules state I pretty much have to, but I can play the cleric if needed.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a retired Marine, and I am currently working for JEOL USA, as an engineer. I install, and repair Electron Microscopes.

-Where are you from? I am from Hawaii originally, but I am currently living in Northern California.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Nickelback

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Harringtons Application - 97 Ranger

Postby Littlabit » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:53 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"