102 shadow night looking for A new guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Derdarr
Whee!

102 shadow night looking for A new guild

Postby Derdarr » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:50 am

Name: Pontianak
Class: Shadow knight
Race: Dark elf
Level: 102
AAs: 7847

Keys and flags:
None, but wanting to work towards some.

No alts

The things I enjoy most about EQ are grouping, raids, helping others and getting experience. I also love learning from more experienced players, who share their knowledge.

I would like to get my character to 105 and max out her AAs, I would also like to get her 2.5 epic, currently has 2.0

I play EQ at no specific time during the day, just when I am free. May be in morning or at night. I am currently not working as I had a horse riding accident two months ago. I live in New Zealand.

I was a member of Dragonlords which is a lovely guild, but unfortunately they don't do progession or raids so I have outgrown them. I will miss my old guildies though, as there are many beautiful people in that guild.

I don't think I know any members of CN off the top of my head.

My goals for applying are to improve and help others improve, through learning and sharing knowledge. I would really like to go to zones such as arx mentis, basically, just to get better and enjoy the gaming experience more.

I have read the rules and policies and I understand them.

Derdarr
Whee!

Re: 102 shadow night looking for A new guild

Postby Derdarr » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:52 am

In a vain attempt to move this post to the recruiting thread... I completely found myself over my ski's so before I completely messed it up I just copied and pasted it back. Yes I fail at the internet.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:50 pm

I fixed it Derdarr :) no worries
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:52 pm

PM sent with info, check your inbox on the CN boards. good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"