Taey 105 Druid

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dryake
Whee!

Taey 105 Druid

Postby Dryake » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:04 am

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: Taey
-Class: Druid
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 105
-Number of AAs: 12,500 ish

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
Completed with all Group gear content up through TDS (flagging wise). Also flagged into Arx Mentis.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

Dryake 105 Warrior Maxed on everything except Mercenary AA's. Group geared 136k hp, 9.3k AC. Duo'd with Gelido and Polywag to finish all TDS Group stuff just into Arx Mentis.
Prisoulm 92 Necromancer (newb toon farting around with)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

I enjoy freedom in the game to do what needs to be done to enhance the character. I was a raid leader back when Planes of Power was the current expansion. I've run raids for others before in the past (prolly close to 100 PoP , Vex, Qvic+) - Something I REALLY WANT TO AVOID. I've been slowly promoted in most guilds and that's something I'm super shy of doing in the future due to the commitment it takes to do it right vs. my real life things.

I enjoy participating in Raids, groups, soloing to help level things. Helping others who have hit snags and need the help - not those who expect to be nursed through the game.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I want to max out Taey's AA's, tradeskills, Progression quests missed over the years for achievements, and of course get her equipped raid wise.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I try to get some EQ time in most days after work. I leave the house between 4:30-5:30 AM and get home around 4:30-5:00 PM Monday through Friday most of the year. I am going into my 13th year of High School Varsity Football Coaching (19th year total from pop warner to semi pro). Football Season for us begins the second week of May and lasts through November. From December through April I am completely EQing. During Football Season I am hit or miss throughout May to August 1st. Then from August 1st through the season and playoffs I only have Saturday and Sundays on the game - as the season progresses I get Thursday nights since that's our walkthrough nights.

Being in Arizona half the year I'm on Mountain Time and the other half I'm on Pacific Time. Arizona doesn't recognize Daylight Savings. So during the summer times I'm on Pacific.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

During Football Season it will be 33% maybe 66%. For the rest of the year it should be close to 100% no lower than 66%.

Only stipulation here is when I'm out for a knee surgery or heart surgery. Long Story - VA 50% plus disabled

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Gladiators of Tarrew Marr - Was slowly promoted up and then told I was raid leader. When the guild got happy with the raids they turned to me instead of the guild leader. He decided to force the raiders out of the guild so we left.

Amicitas concordis - Co Guild leader with Veddrin Whitewind. I was out for a month due to knee surgery and found out I was removed from the guild.

EKON - Officer for a few years there helping to build them up to do Underfoot raids.
Fellowships of Souls - Guild Leader nominated by 46 players between three guilds that merged to form it. We raided a little at first until Real life slowly took most of the core players away. That is when we went to EKON but kept low level alts in FoS to keep tabs if any friends come back. Eventually just kept the guild open for whoever with no rules and no leaders. It's been afloat for a good number of years as a safe haven for old and new players to just get away from the rules of guilds but still get the guild help on things.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Dryake and Prisoulm are both still in Fellowships. Dryake was a main for over a decade so its taking some time to get un used to him. I absolutely love playing Taey and that is definitely my Main (even if Dryake is a Main in heart). I can't do anything with Dryake and I'm so tired of tanking multiple T3 TDS mobs while others just afk and have me molo missions and crap. I wanted a character with more flexibility. Prisoulm is just a toon to learn the class and abilities. Dryake is only used now to help tank what others can't tank. With Raid gear there is no doubt he would be in the top ten on this server. It's just gotten old hitting 300 buttons in a minute to tank the correct way - which most don't know these days.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Xaynax, Gince, and I'm sure there will be more that I know and they know of Dryake. A few will know of Taey. On the bright side Taey has never trained a CN member so that's a good thing. And if she gets in CN her train days are done. Sometimes there are times people have to learn lessons the hard way - especially like Morficejr from ekon who WILL train any of my families toons because he hates us from the EKON days when his brother counted on my families toons and ousted his brother.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I am applying to CN to meet new friends and to get Taey into the raiding scenario more - for the upgrades, the knowledge, and experiences.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Friends, raid rots, new experiences.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes I have.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

I've worked just under 25 years on Radar, Microwave, X-Ray, and consumer electronics systems. I've been a Program Manager of a multimillion dollar govt. contract and a field service technician. I'm currently with Honeywell Aerospace back in Radar.
I am a High School Football Coach (played two years semi pro in San Diego)
I am a US Marine Veteran during the first gulf war. I have two sons in the Marine Corpse now and it looks likely will have two more sons and two daughters going in also - We are a hard corps Marine family.

-Where are you from?

Born and Raised in Phoenix, Arizona. Lived in San Diego, La Mesa, Oceanside, Vista, Sacramento, Antelope CA. Memphis TN and Okinawa Japan. Most of my years now here in Arizona.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

lackbnay

or something like that Heh.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Taey 105 Druid

Postby Littlabit » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:35 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"