Surprise....hopefully!

Moderator: Littlabit

Elfinia
Whee!

Surprise....hopefully!

Postby Elfinia » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Hmmmm, I guess we will see what happens........
https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/inde ... ts.218613/

Elfi

Derdarr
Whee!

Re: Surprise....hopefully!

Postby Derdarr » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Is ton's of places to get xp as it is, they're basically catering to the complainers who want to log in the alts and wipe stuff out with our raid geared characters. It's funny how everyone says they want bigger expansions and more zones then they log in and find the easiest zones to level in.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:56 pm

I don't see it that way. I would like to fight in a zone where I can burn lesson and not have to take 10 minutes to solo a mob because I can't get a group. They should never lower the exp in any zone for any level. It is what it is. Why lower it? I would prefer to go to Valley of Luna which is supposed to be a hot zone and solo my 103 Enchanter with lesson without getting a penalty. Not everybody has the option to log in and have 5 other players waiting to play with. Or several other accounts. Some people actually play the game one toon at a time by themselves, when needed.

The game now is made for groups only. If you get in this game to solo, like I did back in the day, you may as well find a different game to play. You won't get more players by limiting their ability to play when they are alone.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:47 pm

An enchanter is not really a solo character unless your charming. Very few class's can solo effectively and yes, eq should be designed and stay a group game, my opinion. If every zone and mob was easily soloable it wouldn't really be a mmo anymore. We can disagree though, i watch the boards a lot and i can tell you that the biggest complainers about the nerf want to be able to pl and slaughter with no risk and all reward. Some would never set foot in anything that might actually kill them.