89 Enchanter

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
dragonphire
Whee!

89 Enchanter

Postby dragonphire » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:32 am

Application for Membership

Main Character: Drunk

Account type: (gold):

-Name: Drunk
-Class: Enchanter
-Race:halfing?
-Level:89
-Number of AAs:5500(auto grant)

A Little Bit About Yourself
Played EQ 10 years ago as a lvl 60 Cleric. Did plenty of ToV raiding back in the day. Have also played most mainstream MMOs on the market and usually end up maxing one or two characters while raiding.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
socializing while leveling. I like getting groups together and dungeon crawling around. I also like to make a big difference is the group which is why I choose to play an enchanter.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Primary goal is to level to 105 and check on the raiding content. But I plan to 6 man group it all the way there and enjoy it :)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
EST. 6pm-11pm ish weekdays, morning to dusk on the weekends, depending on my plans.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
once I'm useful to you, mostly 100% attendance.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
small leveling guilds. this is my first application to a raiding guild.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Yes, for socializing with guildies that I group with. There is usually only 1 or 2 people on in my guild :)

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Kingg and Deimos and Sal... Grouped with many others.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
raiding eventually, mostly grouping and socializing.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Well hopefully its a give and take relationship. I just need more people to group with and then my enchanter skills are all yours.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Network Engineer, I keep the 0s and 1s flowing.

-Where are you from?
Country side of Buffalo NY

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Irrelivant (with bad spelling)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 89 Enchanter

Postby Littlabit » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:49 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"