Executer 90 zerker

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Executer
Whee!

Executer 90 zerker

Postby Executer » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:45 am

Your Main Character: Executer, I have a 101 necromancer cotf raid geared and flagged up to PoW but the Zerker is my new Main.

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Executer
-Class: Berserker
-Race: Troll
-Level: 90.. increasing rapidly :)
-Number of AAs: 5194

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
my magelo sync is not working, here is a link to my raidloot, stats are off but general idea is there.

http://www.raidloot.com/Profile.aspx?id=3566

-List which keys and flags you have:
Currently Zero

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Crypt 101 Necromancer 7k AA's

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Grouping and Raiding, tradeskills have never been my thing. also i enjoy tasks with fun rewards (illusions ect)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
well there is no real end of any character in my opinion but i aim to reach 105 and hopefully top 5 dex/str zerker stat wise on server =P

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
PST, im on anytime from morning to late late nights.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)
well i dont plan on raiding until 95+, i should be able to make 2 of 3 raids on a regular basis once i start to raid.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
on Executer only Talk to Me Nerdy. I do not mean to sound rude when i say this. but i need a real guild that understand the game. not a guild that i need to take care of.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am still a member of TnTM until i hear from you. i was told the level req is normally 95, my friend told me to app anyway but i dont want to leave until im ready to be tagged.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Zerkman and Codora, i have not raided with you yet but i group with zerk almost daily, we do HA's and just xp grind, swap zerker info and so fourth.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I have been seing CN grow with more and more players that i know to be good skilled and most of all decent people players. i want a guild where i can pull my weight and make good friends and i think CN is it.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
my goals are to be a part of a guild with a sense of purpose and an idea of where they are going. progression tasks, groups, and end plan is raid. I have friends in CN and would also just love to be in the guild with them.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
I have.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
i work at music festivals as a fire performer
-Where are you from?
venice california
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Rouge.. i think that's right? could definitely be wrong

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Executer 90 zerker

Postby Littlabit » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:09 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"