Skecpa Taintedblade - 100ish Rogue

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Skecpa
Whee!

Skecpa Taintedblade - 100ish Rogue

Postby Skecpa » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: Gold
-Name: Skecpa Taintedblade
-Class:Rogue
-Race:Half Elf
-Level:100ish
-Number of AAs:6072 assigned 4170 spent

-Magelo Number (if you have one):2145149 (It's a bit outdated)

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Skecpad - 99ish Shaman
Skecpaf - 95 Enchanter

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?
I've always enjoyed the exploration opportunities of the game. Often I used to just sneak through zones well beyond my level just to look and scout things out.
I recently returned to the game and have been enjoying grinding my way back up to max level.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would like to get my characters up to max level and then spend time perfecting gear and finishing up tradeskills and AAs.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I don't really have a set time that I play, generally it's whenever I can get some free time when the kids or wife are not wanting me to do something else. I'm in the PST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I imagine raid attendance would be under 25%. Time commitments are hard with my family and their unpredictability.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Seekers of Neverwinter - Guild became the next guild in the list...
of the Seekers - Family guild, joined a raidign guild for a while from here
Symphony of the Night- Raiding guild, came back from an underway to find the guild disbanded
of the Seekers - back to the family! (took a few year break here)
Red Band Brigade - Couldn't maintain raid attendance
No Skecpas Allowed - guild hall use, currently still in

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
It's a guild consisting of me, myself, and I for guild portals.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have had no interactions with CN that I know of, I may have grouped with them in the long gone past but nothing recently.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
A friend of my mentioned that CN is a Family/Raid guild without raiding requirements. That's precisely what I'm looking for.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
My goal with this application is to join the guild and see we we're a good fit for one another.
Ultimately I hope to raid as my time allows and to provide any assistance that I can to other guild members.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I'm currently a continuing education instructor.

-Where are you from?
'murica?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Green

Caladain
Whee!

Re: Skecpa Taintedblade - 100ish Rogue

Postby Caladain » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Your name sounds familiar. I was in SotN back in 2004 on my mage. Long time ago!

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:16 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game
thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

codora
Whee!

Postby codora » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:06 pm

I really like that this rogue even as a recruit offered and helped several of us from the guild to complete a task in the 4th gate. My answer is yes for membership.

Codora - 97 cleric