Vinelash-Level 99 Ranger App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Vinelash
Whee!

Vinelash-Level 99 Ranger App

Postby Vinelash » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:09 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: Vinelash
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Human
-Level: 99
-Number of AAs: 8492

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Haven't messed with magelo for years.

-List which keys and flags you have: RoF t2 I think

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Grizabella level 2 beserker

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I like grouping and questing and raiding mostly. I used to be into tradeskills, but I don't know if I would again.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Max out level, hunt dmg augs, etc

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Afternoon/Evenings Pacific time. Some mornings if I am awake.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all) Tues and Sat definitely. Wednesdays would depend on if my SO wants to play Destiny or hang out with me. If it's Destiny, I'll be on EQ.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. High Order of the Dragon (Tunare)- it was a family guild. I wanted to raid so I joined Talisman (tunare)- quit EQ after moving 900 miles to live with my SO (whom I met on EQ). We got rid of accounts since we thought we were quitting for good. We came back fresh in 2011 during RAF promotion to play with longtime in game friend Kisokally. Didn't take long to max out level and flags with help from Kiso, and we joined the guild he was in, Anthem (Tunare). When Vox launched in 2012, SO and I went there to roll a new toon that could not be PLed since everyone started at level 1. Could not find a guild we fit with, so formed Indubious (Vox). Took a hiatus in 2013 due to a new job, and while I was gone, Indubious merged with two other guilds to form Cerberus (Vox). Then came back and raided with Cerberus for a bit until the guild split up. Went to The Resolution (Drinal) for a couple weeks. Took a couple days off from playing and when I came back everyone had left. So I want to be in Celestial Navigator to be with my friends and make new ones and raid.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I untagged myself as soon as I found out everyone was gone.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know a lot of current recruits that came over from Vox.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? To play with my friends and do as much DPS as I can to help kill stuffs.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I just want to progress in the game with friends while I still have time to do so.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a stay-at-home pregnant lady at the moment.

-Where are you from? Oregon

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) I love all colors.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Vinelash-Level 99 Ranger App

Postby Littlabit » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:08 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game
thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

warador
Whee!

Postby warador » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:49 am

did a good job tonight at raid

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:43 am

And its a cool name.. :)

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:27 am

Might be a cool name...and may have done very well at the raid...but my goodness -- "human"?? ;)

Vinelash
Whee!

Postby Vinelash » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Back from stupid ISP keeping us without internet since Tuesday morning.