Remac 100 Mage app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
remac
Whee!

Remac 100 Mage app

Postby remac » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

Gold

-Name: Remac
-Class: Mage
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 12,298

-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1326520 current

-List which keys and flags you have:

All flags up to ROF starting with DON - didn't get a chance to raid ROF - Have done most of the COTF raids many times.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

Blastd, 100, Wizard - Mezaholic, 100, Enchanter - Rekolva 100, Shaman are the main alts with another 1/2 dozen or so lesser alts.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

I enjoy just blowing up mobs. I've done thousands and thousands of quests and own some pretty good augs - I'm really a camper at heart. I don't tradeskill but have done the progression entirely since the DON expansion on all my toons. Have ROF done and most of COTF done as well.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I've played for over 10 years and have many accomplishments under my belt. Now I'd just like to raid some with friends and maybe blow up some mobs. Thinking of doing some of the long long quests I never quite got to.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

Pretty busy with our family owned store and don't have that much time to play anymore but when I do it would be on weekends and late nights. I'm in the pacific time zone.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all)

I'd like to make as many raids as possible but during the week I'd probably be an hour late to raids if I can make it at all. I will try to make as many as possible but the store doesn't close till 1/ 2 hour after the raid starts Tue and Wed. I will make most Sat raids if I am admitted to this guild. So I'm hoping I can make at least one raid if not more every week. If I have to put a number on it I'd say 33-66%, more if I can manage it.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

I've been in a number of guilds - Fantasy Awakened was first long ago and Red Band Brigade was my last guild and I was in RBB when they first started for 3 years the first time and one year the second time. The first time I got burnt out and went back to just playing the grp game. This last time I admit I quit when they nerfed my earth pet as I'd always been a pet tanker and that really torqued me off. I don't suppose they'll un-nerf the pets so I may not do much solo playing anymore. Now I'm interested more in casual playing and raiding with friends, but I won't be able to commit to the raid schedule for RBB anymore because of work requirements.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Am just in my own guild atm with all my alts and long time old buddies but its not a big guild nor a raiding guild - its just the family guild I use when I don't have a real guild to be in.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I know a few folks in CN including Tamester/Disturbedd and Onetuff. I'm sure I've grouped with a few other CN folks as well.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Top reason would be wanting to raid with friends, and I want to raid but don't want the pressure of a high-end raiding guild as work requires more of my time these days - I also would like to try and score some spells from ROF as I didn't ever get the chance to collect very many of those spells. Won't likely need much in the way of gear for some time as I have COTF stuff but spells would be nice if possible.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

My goal would be blowing up mobs, playing the ROF content I missed, and playing with my old buddies.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

My son and I own the local electronic sales/repair store in our small city selling/repairing computers, gaming consoles and video games, and various electronic gadgetry.

-Where are you from?

Originally from Nebraska born and bred but now hailing from central California. Go Huskers.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Bleu.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Remac 100 Mage app

Postby Littlabit » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:35 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Sharrien
Whee!

Postby Sharrien » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Heya Remac, I remember your name from FA long ago, welcome back. Don't worry about mages' ability to solo, it's alive and well.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

remac
Whee!

Postby remac » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi Sharrien - I remember you as well - been long time - fond memories of FA for sure - my first guild.