New Application!

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Eweden
Whee!

New Application!

Postby Eweden » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:56 pm

Your Main Character:

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): - Gold

-Name: - Eweden
-Class: - Magician
-Race: - Dark Elf
-Level: - Only level 64 at the moment but I am growing fast!
-Number of AAs: - 736(assigned)

-Magelo Number (if you have one): - I do not have a Magelo account set up at this time

-List which keys and flags you have: - I haven't got any flags yet but will attain ones that are necessary as I level up

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): - Youden / 64 / Druid

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): - I really enjoy the social aspect of EQ, or at least I used to. It's changed over the years but there are still some really nice, intelligent people still lurking about that are fun to play with. I enjoy grouping with my guildmates to run daily missions, heroic adventures, partisan/mercenary tasks. Raids...so long as they don't interfere with my personal and professional life are fun too :)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): - Short term- Acquire an EM item for my pet which I hope to do as soon as I am done with this app. Have my eye on Drowned Man's Hair. Long term - get to level 100, equip myself with the best possible group gear I can get I.E. Manifested Latent armor, epic 2.0. I am new to the server so I'm hoping to make friends with similar goals and have some fun!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?: - My time zone is EST and can be found online during the daytime hours but I do occasionally play in the evenings. In the near future I will primarily be playing during evening and night hours as I am currently between jobs.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. (must met all requirements to raid so only answer this question if you met them all): - N/A

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave: - I am new to the server and joined a guild called Soulbound Legion. I was treated ok, the people seemed nice enough when anyone bothered to participate in guild chat but I would like to join a guild that is a little more friendly and bothers to greet guildies logging in with a "hello" or a "goodnight" when you log. May sound kind of petty but... It just wasn't for me over there but I have nothing bad to say about those guys.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: - I am currently without a guild

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? - I haven't raided or grouped with anyone yet but I hope to asap

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? - I noticed from doing a /who all Celestial that your numbers seem to be good? Like I said I am new to the server so don't really know anyone or have any familiarity with the guilds. I will say though that as an amateur astronomer I was attracted to the guild's name :)
I also really feel strongly and share the opinions of CN's Rules and Policies.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? - Just to feel part of place I can call home and enjoy some good conversation with like minded people. I don't expect to really get anything out of the guild as I believe it is what you make of it

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? - I have read them and whole heartedly agree with them.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? - I am currently unemployed but I am looking for a job as a test technician/mechanical technician/welder/machinist. If anyone knows of any openings in these fields please get in touch with me in game :)

-Where are you from? - I am from the greater Boston area and reside in Essex county

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) - Blondes!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: New Application!

Postby Littlabit » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:32 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Laminate
Whee!

Postby Laminate » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:41 pm

hope to see you around in game soon
Elf Slayer Lamicrate Crenshinibon of Vazaelle
105 Halfling Rogue - <Celestial Navigators>
High Priestess Baelea of Vazaelle
105 High Elf Cleric - <Celestial Navigators>

Scribe Laminate The Ember
105 High Elf Enchanter - <Celestial Navigators>

-------------------------------------------------

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Good to see the app!

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:01 am

Welcome.
New to the server, but are you new to the game?

Eweden
Whee!

Postby Eweden » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:09 am

No, I am not new to the game. I have been playing off and on since 1999.

I have played a Necromancer and Shaman both to level 100. Necro has max AA's, the Shammy about 12KAA's and both CoTF T2 geared.

I realize most of CN are probably level 90+ and chances for me to group with people will be slim but I feel once I get to level 100 or close to it I'll know how to gear up my characters and be able to group with others. I applied at my current level in the chance that some CN members may have an alt that they like to play once in a while and I could possibly group with them. If not I'll be 90+ ASAP :)

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:42 am

so if this is a new character where are your other 2 level 100 and is this going to be your main now?
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Eweden
Whee!

Postby Eweden » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Sorry for any confusion. The two level 100 characters that I mentioned in my previous post are on another server. I had taken a break from the game to take care of some RL issues and instead of going back to my old server when I came back I made new characters to play on Drinal and Ewden and Youden are my new mains. The mage Eweden being declared as my main "main".

I wanted to have the challenge of making new toons with very little resources to start with and build up my bank account and gear....and hopefully have fun in the process :)

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Sorry for the Spanish inquisition, we've just had a few new Main's show up that are really just alts of Raiders on other servers or even Drinal, just looking for something to do in they're extra spare time. I look forward to seeing you in game, I also have a few lower alts that I goof off on at times that if you don't run up in levels too fast we might group up sometime.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:31 pm

I have several alts that level when I can get on and will be happy to join ya.

Eweden
Whee!

Postby Eweden » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:48 am

Sweet! I was hoping a few of you would have an alt or 2 close enough to my level to be able to group up and no worries about all the questions, I completely understand why they're being asked.