Necro Looking for home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Maxximas

Necro Looking for home

Postby Maxximas » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:01 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Name : Maxximas
-Class : Necro
-Level :70 with 72 AA's
-Is this character a main or an alt? : Main

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Currently use DMF spell for EB

-List which keys and flags you have. : Have tactics flag, completed POJ
trials, Need last hit to complete HOh trials, killed Grummus, killed Agnar

-Do you have a clicky buff item? No

A Little Bit About Yourself : I am honest, friendly, mature and respnsible. I enjoy grouping with people and I am always willing to lend a hand and help others out. I play the game for fun and to relax from real world frustrations. I am in the military and tend to have to travel from time to time but I still play 5-6 days a week from 5-11 pm EST when I am home. I have been playing for almost 2 years now and like to be able to get Time Flagged.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? : Necro is a fun class to play we can do a little bit of everything.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? I love grouping, raiding and being able to go to places that I have never been before

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now: Spend about an hour LFG.

-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like: If I'm lucky I get into a group and work on AA's.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character.: I would love to finish my epic 1.0 it has been a goal for a while all I need is drop from POS and blood of cazic thule and I'm done. I have all 10 shards and would like to get VT key. I would love to get time flagged it has been a goal of mine since I started and as stated before I would like to travel to new zones and kill new mobs.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 5-11 pm EST
-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names).: No alts

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave: Fantasy (Guild ldr stopped playing progression stopped)
Council Of Virtue (logged on one day and guild was disbanded)

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.: Currently Guildless atm.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember: Killed 2 mobs as part of HOH trial with CN while I was member of COV, Have grouped with several players from CN and had blast, Also killed some mob in SSRA but it was long time ago when I first started playing real life friend named Amythiest brought me along.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? : Real life friends that got me to play EQ where members of CN and I always said when I was high enough level I would join because they always had good things to say. Friends were Thumpkin, Amythiest, Magikhan and Dailen

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Goal is to progress in game
Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?I am always ready and willing to help people.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)Yes

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:17 am

Hi Maxximas. Thank you for your app and interest in CN. You're already joining our apps channel as of last night and that's great. You can immediately join us on all raids, groups, and events just like you were already tagged. Please be patient because guilding usually takes 2-3 weeks. Generally, the more you join the channel and we all get to know each other, the more votes you get and the faster the process goes.
We're glad you apped. Looking forward to meeting you.
~Gala~

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:06 am

HUGS MAX !!!

So great to see u apply to CN hun ! brought back 45 lvls of Ladys past rushing past me lol... so many memories of those days gone by... i still have that same saying tho.. RUN ! ! ! lmao

hoping everyone in the guild gets a chance to see Max's kindness and helpfulness ... hes always been there for me when i needed him ..

Good luck to you Max.. im sure you'll find grouping and raiding with CN a very enjoyable time... like Gala mentioned... do it often cause theres so many great people to meet in this wonderful family

HUGS!!
Sno