91 Necro

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
akimo
Whee!

91 Necro

Postby akimo » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Akimo
-Class: Winomancer
-Race: Iksar the only Race
-Level: 91
-Number of AAs: 5177 auto grant - 1756 without

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Can build one later and link just want to get the app in asap.

-List which keys and flags you have: None I have soloed pretty much all the way to 91 on this toon

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None. Just transferred here to play with friends.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I like raiding and grouping. I also enjoy farming old velious/luclin/kunark loot and making random alts and playing them to 60 with overpowered loot.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. Would like to get 100 for a short term. Long term I would like to finish my anguish faction for robe, get my random clicks I'm missing and get some good raid time in.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? CST. Unemployed atm so pretty much all day between this and BF4.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I would be able to go 100% of the time atm. Once I find a job would depend on my hours.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Truly Naught Troop - Fennin Ro - Guild died but I still have a lot of alts there. Twisted Legion - Fippy - Guild broke up. Joined the typical ATM/Proficio/Darkblood with the rest of the TL clan that didn't go to Citizen.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Darkblood on fippy. Mainly to talk to people I know whenever I log on.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Candi and Mila. Haven't had a chance yet but after double xp this weekend I should get that chance :)

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? To play with my friends.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? A nice place to call home and play eq with some quality players while getting a chance to raid.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Work on cars, play video games and currently in the process of a massive weight loss!

-Where are you from? From California but currently live in Texas Fort Worth area.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 91 Necro

Postby Littlabit » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:22 pm

PM sent with info.. good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"