85 Cleric - Candihealz

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
candihealz
Whee!

85 Cleric - Candihealz

Postby candihealz » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:15 am

Your Main Character:

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Candihealz
-Class: Cleric
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 4922

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Heroic character with some upgrades thanks to my friend Tyriionn

-List which keys and flags you have:
None, new character

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Candibar, 85, mage

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I enjoy grouping, helping others, exploring new zones and raiding.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
My short term goals are to complete both my 1.5 and 2.0 epic. I then plan to spend time leveling and learning the zones I am unfamiliar with.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I typically play EQ from approximately 6:30pm-11pm EST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Once I have acquired the necessary level and other requirements, I plan to raid about 80-85% of the time.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
CookiesnCream. This is the guild I started to have guild hall and portal. :)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Rott and Tyriionn

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I have read over the guild information and also spoken to Rott and Ty. I like the family environment of the guild and the fact that raids are not mandatory. I am looking to have fun in EQ while not feeling guilty if I need to miss a raid due to real life circumstances.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Being brand new to the server, I am first and foremost, hoping to meet new people and make some game friends. I also would love to learn from you as I am new to these expansions and will have some questions. :)

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Training Manager
-Where are you from? Pennsylvania

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Pink

Thank you for your time and consideration. :)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 85 Cleric - Candihealz

Postby Littlabit » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:47 pm

PM sent to your inbox with information, good to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"