100 sham

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Mowlore
Whee!

100 sham

Postby Mowlore » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:25 pm

-Name: Mowlore
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Vah Shir
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 7966 w/ 6 saved

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2249293

-List which keys and flags you have: I have all of the cotf t1 raid completed

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Slipperiee, 100, shadowknight

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Well i enjoy to raid end game content, and some nights i enjoy to merc/partisan tasks

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I would like to beat end game content before the next expansions come out

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I jump on when i can, as of late it has been more. EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Some Tuesdays, most Wednesdays, and no Saturdays

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Well i transfers over to here from Bristalbane about 2 and half a half monthes ago to join RBB, but w/ work then i couldn't keep a good enough RA to make FM

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Yes i am part of Halo Guardians. I need the use of guild portal to get me and my box sk around

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Well Kymil was talking with me this evening after i got done work, and talked me into it.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I like the fact that i dont have to keep a 70%+ RA and i can still raid

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? TO better my shaman and hopefully help CN be a better guild

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Cook and Home Remodeling

-Where are you from? New Jersey, near philly

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) purple

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 100 sham

Postby Littlabit » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:47 pm

sent a PM with information and the next steps , thanks and talk more in game, Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"