Rottinniss app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Rottinniss
Whee!

Rottinniss app

Postby Rottinniss » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name:Rottinniss ThePutridmancer
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Drakkin
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 9256

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
I have some raids done in rof,

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
The comaraderie of a guild and its members, grouping and seeing what i can and cant do with my class, i love questing.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
My long term goal is to be in a guild where im having fun with the guild accomplishing things together
My short term is just to finish rof group miissions and 1 merc task lol

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I usually get on around 630 pm cst, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturdays, and sundays when i dont have anything going on

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I know tuesdays i cant make cuz of me working at night, and the next couple weekends wont make saturdays going out of town.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was in halo guardian awhile back but with some of the things taht where going on and the way they treated some of the guildees i decided it wasnt the place i needed to be so left the server. Im coming back cuz of Xaynax and Gince

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Xaynax and Gince, not yet

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Xaynax told me it is an awesome guild that helps each other and just has fun playing and accomplishing things together. Sounds great

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I would say seeing some raiding, grouping finally and a little help for some things i want at some point,
If i could get help at somepoint i really want my 2.5 i have tried and tried to get that dang thing.
-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes i did read them, but will have to read them again to fully understand everything, but i get the jist of it and like what i saw.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a Junk truck driver that picks up junk that peeps cant put into their dumpster in teh city i live in, I also have my own office cleaning business which i do monday and tuesday nights since im small business atm. I have 5 kids, running doing soccer, volleyball, baseball, and Im also on a board for soapbox derby racing for special needs children.

-Where are you from? I live in Texas panhandle

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) No idea what canadian spelling is but Purple is my favorite color

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Rottinniss app

Postby Littlabit » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:20 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"