Seomans - 100 Ranger

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Seomans
Whee!

Seomans - 100 Ranger

Postby Seomans » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: Gold

-Name: Seomans
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Human
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 8200

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/3058316

-List which keys and flags you have: I'm a bit out of touch with the current raiding content. I've gotten a flag for a raid in The Feerott and The Grounds, as well as from doing an Argath and Sarith raid.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Mordingo, 91, shaman. I do not consider him a true alt as he was only created to allow me to do things that I normally would not be able to do. To me he comes in second place to any non-boxed toon and will be camped out for any such circumstance.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I really enjoy the necessity of grouping and participating with others to meet common goals. I also enjoy making hunting partnerships with new friends, going LFG can be so depressing... Typically if none of my friends are online/available I'll go work on some quests that I can handle with my boxed shaman.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Short Term: Find a comfortable guild that raids. I would like to be able to enjoy raid content on a regular basis, but not have to do it 5-6 times a week and having to do it under "hardore" play style pressure.

Long Term: Max my character's AAs, have above average equipment "non-group level", continue to "everquest" all them quests, and to it in the company of great people and friends.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

My time zone is central standard. I normally play for 1-2 hours before heading to work (0600-0800), during lunch (1115-1245) and after work (1600-2200). Yes, I am hopelessly addicted to EQ.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

Around 90%, due to the occasional road trips I must make for work. If I'm not on the road, I'll be there. You'll never see me online and not attending a guild raid either.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

I've been a member of Dragonlords. I've removed my guildtag as of this typing out of respect to both guilds. Dragonlords is full of nothing but great people, they just do not raid.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

No, please see above.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I have not known/grouped with many CN. Mainly I've grouped with Hitaku while working on quest progression.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Casual, but professional. That is perfect for what I am seeking in a new place to call home. I've enjoyed the family atmosphere of Dragonlords immensely, however there's always been a personal void regarding the lack of raiding.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

My goals are to find a place to show my dedication through participation, take pride in being with, and finally call home! I hope to get out of the guild the joy of companionship in playing the game, doing some raids, and yes even a few pieces of gear. And that is why I'm a fan of the CNP (DKP) system, the ones who've participated the most are most deserving of gear. That is why I expect to participate in at least 90% of the raids.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes!

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? USAF

-Where are you from? San Diego, living in Arkansas

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Green, check out my armor :)

Hitaku
Whee!

Re: Seomans - 100 Ranger

Postby Hitaku » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:15 pm

I group with Seomans a good bit. We usually work on RoF progression or hunt down named and such. Good guy and level headed! Nice to see the app :)

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:43 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:23 pm

I hate rangers. Worst class in the game!
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:42 am

Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black? lol
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:29 am

Who you callin a ranger?!
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:55 pm