A lvl 67 bst named Rhajam looking ot join CN

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Rhajam

A lvl 67 bst named Rhajam looking ot join CN

Postby Rhajam » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:43 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Name=Rhajam Furiclaws
-Class =Beastlord
-Level =67
-Is this character a main or an alt? =main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? =yes
-List which keys and flags you have. = tt only =(
-Do you have a clicky buff item? =yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? = Having a pet, and being able to solo with spells like haste and slow.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) =I like raiding, and grouping, questing is also great when I am unable to find a group.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. = I am normally in groups trying to get to lvl 70, or getting fac up in Guk so I can finish Crown of Deceit quest =D.

-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? = I put up lfg, do stuff till I am lucky enough to get an invite, or if this takes too long I will make my own group. When I am in groups I do my job well.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) = I hope to get my 1.5 soon, I am reletivly close to being done. I cant wait ill lvl 70. I also wana get as many AAs as possible

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? = Usually whenever I get a chance, on weekends, after school. Est time zone

-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names). = Kublahh,Strix,Bancer,Wuldar,Cadieno,Areibies

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. = I was in Council of Virtue untill leader Disbanded guild for some unknown reason.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. = Not a member of a guild.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. = I cant recall any experiences I have had with CN members

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? = I am applying because I read your add in Guild Hall and was interested in your current objectives such as pop progression/1.5s/ and raids.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? = I hope to get some experience with a raiding guild, and to learn more about EQ.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) = Yes

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks!

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:59 am

Hi Rhajam. Thank you for your nice app and interest in CN. And it's good to see that somebody actually read the post in the guild lobby. LOL. Get with us ingame and we'll get you in our apps channel. You can immediately join us on all raids, groups, and events just like you were already tagged. Please be patient because guilding usually takes 2-3 weeks. Generally, the more you join the channel and we all get to know each other, the more votes you get and the faster the process goes.
We're glad you apped. Looking forward to meeting you. :)
~Gala~

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:48 am

I look forward to meeting you! :D

Silly