Talr - 66 ShadowKnight

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Talr
Whee!

Talr - 66 ShadowKnight

Postby Talr » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:20 am

-Name Talr Lightslayer
-Class ShadowKnight
-Level 66
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes
-List which keys and flags you have. Trak Anon
-Do you have a clicky buff item? No

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I enjoy the amount of damage I do compared to a pally and the argo that it allows me to hold during a fight so that everyone is safe. Also the fd spell is great. I can fd during a big miss pull and hope the mobs go away and fd during a group when there is a wipe so that i can drag corpses.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy the grouping and raiding parts. It is fun to group with people you dont know and make some more friends that you can talk to and have fun with. Raiding is always a blast. You get to know ur guild better and help people out. The best part of raiding is when a big mob that you or a group could never take out but you know that you helped play a role in taking him down.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. Well i log on to my main, say hello to my guild and see if anyone needs me and if my friends need me. If noone does and no group i will go soloing to get some cash or check out the bazaar. If worst comes to worst and no group for an hour or 2 i will get on my cleric and lvl him ( Rezya ).
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Log in, see if anyone needs me (guild, buds) then i go lfg and hopefully get a group. I will wait a bit and if not i will go lvl my cleric.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I am hoping to get my epic 1.5 and maybe later 2.0. I hope to get to lvl 70 and start making some aas to help me be a better tank. I hope to get some good gear along the way to help me tank also. I would like to be the main assist on raids for CN later on. Might do a bit of tsing later. Would like to be a gm jewler to cut those augs.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I usually play in the evenings if life allows me but otherwise basically weekends. I am on the central time zone
-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names). Rezya (Main Alt) /Powerful (baby wiz)on my friend's account sorta of a shared alt.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. CoV and i didnt really choose to leave it just disbanded. But i would have left soon even if it didnt because i found that on raids that i been on it wasnt very organized and nobody really knew what to do. People there were great though. Very nice and helpful and just great people to be around.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. I aint. Simple :D

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Well I do know a app Jouho but that is prob it for me.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I heard they were nice people and good guild. Organized and knew what they were doing.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I hope first of all to make more friends. You can never have enough. Second I hope to become a better tank. Learn my class better and become better on raids. Then i would like to improve myself as in gear and flags and such. It would be great to have a couple of flags under my belt and see the other pop zones.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:51 am

Hi Talr. Thank you for your app and interest in CN. And sorry that I failed cutting your aug last night! Heck of a first impression for me, huh? lol.
I see you're already joining our apps channel. That's great. Please be patient because guilding usually takes 2-3 weeks. Generally, the more you join the channel and we all get to know each other, the more votes you get and the faster the process goes. In the meantime, join us on all raids, groups, and events just like you were already tagged. :)
Looking forward to knowing you.
~Gala~

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:52 am

Doh! If Gala failed it, I'd definately have failed it!!! I am always working on tradeskills though so hopefully someday they'll all be 300. That would be fun.

Well enough about me, how about you? :) Good looking app, was glad to see you active in channel last night. :D

I look forward to meeting you!
Silly