necro wanting to join

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Lovelydeath
Whee!

necro wanting to join

Postby Lovelydeath » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Your Main Character its going to be Lovelydeath

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):gold

-Name: Lovelydeath
-Class: necro
-Race: erudite
-Level: 63
-Number of AAs: 38

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:lol old seb I think

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): I have an sk but she is 85 and just a grinding alt

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): trade skills are ok, I like a lil of every thing

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
id like to work her on every thing as I go

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I really have no set time, but im EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. when im raid ready at least 1 or 2 raids a week is cool

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Meso
Whee!

Re: necro wanting to join

Postby Meso » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:33 am

Seriously?

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:21 am

I was expecting to see old CN or TF member coming back after 5 years looking for a home, or something. But, half the app is missing.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:47 pm

Including the non-negotiable 'have you read and agreed with the policies' question, I'm afraid.

Even for a non-raiding app (with far fewer requirements of level and AA), we can't really let this one stand. Too much missing.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:50 am

PM sent with her information and she was asked to please refill out the app again and make sure it was complete. She is just looking for a home and people to play with.
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Lovelydeath
Whee!

necro wanting to join

Postby Lovelydeath » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:43 am

Your Main Character Lovelydeath

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):gold

-Name: Lovelydeath
-Class: necro
-Race: erudite
-Level: 64
-Number of AAs: 40

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: necro has the OS aka old seb key

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):bluestone 90 cleric trixytix 85 sk, and bard she is only 73

A Little Bit About Yourself I love reading books, I love art and poetry , love anime sci fi ect. im also a lil flirty, but im harmless I swear lol

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I don't mind raiding, but don't feel comfortable being a main healer on a raid, not since I take nerve meds for fibro which cause me to get spacy and a lil high, I don't mind healing but I don't want ppl yelling at me . that's why I joined as necro main. I also like grouping and I don't mind tradeskiling when im relaxing, exploring can be fun to see what the GMs have made, questing is fun too.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)long and short is I wanna lvl with the necro and AA with her, I don't mind working on every thing. I just don't enjoy being made to feel like the game is ajob you know?

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I can play after I do class work in the morning around 2 or 3pm, unless its a weekend and I can get on the computer after I clean.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I can attend raids, maybe 1 or 2 a week, depends on whats going on.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I was in RBB but I didn't work out with them because I was REQUIRED to be there 70% of the raid time during an app, and being FORCED to do that means my REAL LIFE has to take a back seat, and I cant do that

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: my sk is still in ekon , its a laid back family guild , and the reason? I duno just haven't removed her. if this guild works I see no reason to NOT bring the sk as well, but if u need a cleric I can bring her , just understand I take meds that make me kinda spacey , I don't mind learning new things

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I haven't raided with CN or grouped yet

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? nindyinya told me id fit in better with your guild since its a semi raid family guild and would suit me better.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? maybe make some new friends, have fun again in game.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? im on disability

-Where are you from? indiana

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) well pink and purple

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Here is full app
She didn't even realize she had cut off the bottom
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"