100 Zerker

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Farging
Whee!

100 Zerker

Postby Farging » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:09 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Goldish

-Name: Broadzilla Danglybits
-Class: Berzerker
-Race: Dorf
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 7383

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
I do have one tho it is quite out of date and I have no idea what the number is. Magelo was being mean to me while I was trying to set it up and nothing worked right for me so a buddy of mine did one for me but never updated it. I'll fix it one of these days.

-List which keys and flags you have:
What are these keys and flags you speak of? Honestly I've done minimal grouping/tasks in RoF or CotF so I'm prolly gunna come up way short on the keys and flags for now.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Foad 100 Shammy(bot)
Catina 95 Rainja(bot)
Catterpillar 95 Cleric(seldom used bot)
Farging 94 Warrior(old main)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Questing, helping with whatever and harassing Jumjam any chance I get.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
None really left I haven't already done, just wanna have some fun.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I play whenever I get a chance. My work schedule is a little odd so I work 2-3 different shift during any given week.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I would like to say I'll make a good 80%+ of raids but only know my schedule for the next week a week in advance so I'll do my best.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
This past year I was in Novus Vita for it's short duration before the guild imploded.
Before that I actively raided as a member of CN on my warrior Farging till May '09(can't recall when I joined) when I moved, didn't have a decent connection and interest in EQ drifted for me. Sadly I left when I came back as it seemed no one remembered me. My bad !
Need I go further back? Hehe

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Tagged with Valoran atm for portal use mainly.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Jumjam, Mia, Litlnipper, Farrens if he still there tho I haven't seen him on in forever. It's been oh about 5 years give or take since I've raided/grouped with anyone in CN I'd say.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Something familiar. I'd rather go back to something I once knew than to try something I don't know at all.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Fun. Would be nice to see Jum die again too !

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
I read them before I app'd way back when, do I gotta do it again !?

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Full time gigolo

-Where are you from?
California

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Purple

Farging
Whee!

Re: 100 Zerker

Postby Farging » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:23 am

So yea, messed with Magelo after posting this and now magically it works fine. Anyways my Magelo number is 2838185. Enjoy! Don't laugh at my weapon tho!