100 SK

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kayle
Whee!

100 SK

Postby Kayle » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Account type: Gold

-Name: Kayle
-Class: SK
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 15k

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
Flagged up to T4 RoF

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
None don't play them.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I was a pretty hardcore raider but currently just looking to have fun and maybe raid a little.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I have been gone from EQ for about a year so I'm just looking to get back into the game.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I can play any time. My time zone is PST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I can make 100% if needed.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Warriors of Eternal Night - Guild folded, Tribal Fury - Guild Folded, Appotus Dominus - Guild folded, Triality - Guild moved to EQ2.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
None.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know a lot let me try and list what i can think of off hand. Kelinu, Questlore, Gewele, Dkofklove, Tarvas, Mechell, Phane, Whyllowtwyg, Sinadar, Straightevil. There's more but I can't think ATM.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I have a few friends here and the casual style suits me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Have fun.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Retired
-Where are you from?
California
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Green

Derdarr
Whee!

Re: 100 SK

Postby Derdarr » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:33 pm

Talked to him, yes I know sk's aren't on the "list but he knows quite a few members and even though he knows tarvas it still might be ok to let him app :)
Hopefully bit and omm won't slap me too hard for telling him to post.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:02 pm

I prefer real tanks to mercs so raider or not, I'm happy. And, that's all anybody should be concerned with.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Derdarr wrote:Hopefully bit and omm won't slap me too hard for telling him to post.
As often as you get slapped around, one might think that you actually enjoy it! :wink: