100 Necro

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Nalinya
Whee!

100 Necro

Postby Nalinya » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name: Nalinya
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 2620.. But can have that up in no time.

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:I have no raid flags.. But i will be willing to do what i need to do to get them asap.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Salgar 96 Rogue

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Love to raid what brought me back to eq.I especially like being on top of a parser. Like grouping with new people.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Hoping to become a top necromancer.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Around 4 pm cst to about 11 cst on the weekdays and can be on anytime on weekends usually.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 75%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Novus Vita was in here with a friend but he left and i really dont see anyone ever on.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Just use it for portals

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Really dont know anyone but willing to meet new people.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I would like to raid.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
To become a good necromancer better then i am atm.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 100 Necro

Postby Littlabit » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:21 pm

PM sent with information good to see your app and talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Nalinya
Whee!

Postby Nalinya » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Well im glad I made this decision before I got invited. Im would prefer to raid on my rogue Salgar. Do I need to do another app?

Nalinya
Whee!

Postby Nalinya » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:33 pm

His name is Salgar lvl 96 but will dif have him 100 by the end of the weekend. 2986 aa's but will have that up to during dbl.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Yes, You need to app with the toon that is your main and the one you wish to play all the time, we don't encourage main changes due to having to gear up toons and then swapping them after getting them geared up. Please let me know which toon you plan to be your main, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"