100 Shaman (with aspiring ENC)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Invers
Whee!

100 Shaman (with aspiring ENC)

Postby Invers » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: Gold
-Name: Gince**
-Class: SHM
-Race: Barbie
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 9069

-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1876068

-List which keys and flags you have:
All of HoT - up to the upper floor raids
Voa - tier 2 raid
Rof – teir 2 raid
CoF – tier 2 raid all quests in WK, DE illusion quest 4th gate, Partizen dead hills

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
invers, 78, ENC**
Jotun, 43, WAR

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

Primary raider, grinding (not that I enjoy it just do it a lot)
Alchemy skill maxed, trophy 6/7 78%

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, trade skills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

with the help of fellowship XP (which I highly recommend everyone use) I am working on slowly but surely maxing my AAs
I’m not a big gear fanatic. As a SHM my group is my armour. I would sooner see my tanks get the gear. I mostly just go for anything that boosts my spells (which I have everything I currently want)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

Evening, central

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

As close to 100% as I can get

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Halo Guardians, This is Eyeleen’s husband, regrettably I had to leave the guild after 4 years

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I am currently not a member of any guild on any character

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Eyeleen, littleabit, met a few others but not sure on the names

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I have always tried to keep my ear to the ground on when it comes to going-ons in the server. CN has been the only guild I have never heard anything negative about, nor have I had a bad experience with any player of the guild. CN is also closest to Halo Guardians in terms of progression that any other guild.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

I’m homeless, cold and alone *sniff

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

yes, and I actually DID read it 

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

Software developer

-Where are you from?

Texas

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Pourple

**My original intent was to level up my ENC and eventually app that alt into your guild so I could still play with Eyeleen while keeping my main in Halo. But, seeing as I’m now without a home, I was hoping to app my SHM and ENC. Since you don’t currently need a SHM, I was thinking I could stay on the SHM for raiding (the character is already raid ready) and keep working on my ENC until I can get him up to a useful state for your guild. At that time (pending guild approval) I can switch over to the ENC as my main and keep the SHM around as back up.

I would like to stress the only thing I need (and want) is a new home. I have a fellowship and friends to help me get my ENC up to snuff and I would feel more comfortable helping the guild get what they need. I also like to keep a grocery list with me while in groups. In Halo, we had 2 people that did most all the trade skilling for the guild and I liked to help with getting ingredients (does wonders for the burn out factor that comes with doing trade skilling on a constant basis). OK, on second thought there is one item would like to get since I gave the one I had back to Halo before leaving. The Chronal Transmutation Device (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spel ... pell=21981). This allows you to combine cosgrove powder into Chronal Resonance Dust which is needed to make Power Sources. Eyeleen spends a lot of time in Lichen Creep doing TAs and cosgrove powder drops there a lot. I would be happy to gather all the needed materials, I just need a gnome to make it for me.

Thanks for your time!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 100 Shaman (with aspiring ENC)

Postby Littlabit » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Good to see your app and we will talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"