Conotacrius 100 Wizard - Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Conotacrius
Whee!

Conotacrius 100 Wizard - Application

Postby Conotacrius » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character - Yes

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Conotacrius
-Class: Wizard
-Race: Erudite
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 5,771

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
I'm flagged for t3 VoA, I've been on many ToV raids (I have not killed all the dragons), I've completed crystal caverns and Kael in RoF

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
33 bst that is rarely played - Dominus

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I like to raid and group to improve my character and help others improve theirs'

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Get my dps as high as possible

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I live in Cleveland, Ohio. I play from the early evening until around 10:30 or 11:00

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I can make most Tuesday raids, I play volleyball on Wednesdays but will be able to raid some of them and if there's still room show up late to others, I should be able to raid most Saturdays. I'd guess around 66% RA until the summer and i'll work my schedule out around raid times to increase the amount i'm able to attend.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
halo guardians. I decided to leave because they're unable to progress at a speed that is satisfying to me.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am no longer a member.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I only know one member, Eyeleen, a druid that has recently been accepted into CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I was told by a friend still in HG that CN members were friendly and helpful.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I want to move past VoA and see more RoF raiding

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work for a commercial printer

-Where are you from? Cleveland, Ohio

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Green :)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Conotacrius 100 Wizard - Application

Postby Littlabit » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:52 pm

PM sent with some information and good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"