Rattle - 83 Monk

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
iccon20
Whee!

Rattle - 83 Monk

Postby iccon20 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:17 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Rattle
-Class: Monk
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 83
-Number of AAs: 1092

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:None atm, been just straight leveling.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Brooner/Warrior/85

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Grouping with other players, doing epic quests. Helping others that need help. I also enjoy raiding along and along.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Monk epic, finish pertinent aa's, get level 100.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I normally play every evening and on weekends. I am EST timezone.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I could most likely attend in the 80% range. I am on call 24/7 with my job and it's physically demanding day to day. There may be evening where I don't even log in due to being tired or having to work late.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Celestial Navigators was my first real guild in Everquest when I started back in 99. Then along some time during pop, I joined Eye of the Deciever to participate in more progression. After EotD got overrun with boxes on raids, I joined Appotus Dominus and made my favorite memories of my EQ career. I pretty much stopped playing EQ due to real life constraints and have only recently come back to level 2 characters.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I have a shaman guilded with Protectors of Vox on the Vox server where I originally leveled this character. Guild was full of people boxing that would rather take care of their boxes than help out another player by dropping a box out of the group. Ask for help in guild chat or see if anyone would like to join me and get 0 response, was very frustrating.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Most of the members I know were old school and no longer play but I know of some that still play when I do a /who all. Jhereg, Szork, Movlo, Silly, Baelea, Siderius, Reijo, Yecna, Dethwin. I raided through PoP with CN back in the day. There's so many more I can't name off the top of my head.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
It's a beacon in the darkness for me. Most of all the old people I played with belong to this guild and I'd like to be a part of it. Plus you guys seem to have a healthy population and active playerbase and message board.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
To socialize with the people I used to enjoy this game with, to advance my character, to see what new things the game has to offer. It's been a long time since I saw any end game content.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I work for the Department of Corrections training Bloodhounds to track escaped inmates and aiding the local Sheriff's Office capture fleeing felons and missing person's.

-Where are you from?
Florida

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blue?

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Rattle - 83 Monk

Postby Littlabit » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:34 am

PM sent with information, good to see your app and will talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

iccon20
Whee!

Postby iccon20 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:41 am

I will be out of town all week starting today. Won't be back until Friday afternoon. Have a good week and see you when I get back.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Have a good week Rattle!