Application for Membership

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Baruddar
Whee!

Postby Baruddar » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:38 am

Your Main Character
Baruddar

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
Gold

-Name: Baruddar
-Class: Berserker
-Race:Barbarian
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 8570

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: Tower keys are the last ones I have obtained.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Grouping and questing are my favorites at the moment.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would like to just become a good raider, since I have completed most other aspects of the game.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? EST.....I currently have 2 jobs. I am finished at 9:00 pm Mon thru Fri. Weekends are open.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I hope to be in attendance for at least 75% of the raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Unbroken Bonds for the last few years. Want to give raiding a try.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am currently a Senior Officer with UB, I assist the leader with various responsibilities as far as new recruits etc.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have become very good friends with Amotto-Jagga over the last year or so. I have not raided with CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
The time that CN raids is the primary reason, so I can realistically participate.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Raiding and hopefully getting to know others in guild.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Plant Operator at a MUA

-Where are you from?
New Jersey

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Teal

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Application for Membership

Postby Littlabit » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:44 am

Good to see your app, check your PM box please ,, info in there for you, will talk more in game.. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

lordvegga
Whee!

Postby lordvegga » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:24 am

Finally!!! =) Baruddar is a great guy. He's been my regular partner in crime for many years now. I have been trying to get him to app for quite a while. I know he will fit in well with the guild. He is extremely helpful, has always been willing to help, farm, whatever is needed. He's been wanting to do some raiding and our schedule would be perfect for him.

Amotto

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:49 am

I seem to remember him. Glad to see the app

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Baruddar is a friend of mine from a LONG time ago.. good guy, good player, old guy (may even be older than the dinosaur OER), but I don't hold that against him =)
"You know we're in trouble when the puller claims he can't see..."-Goofydoofy