legladar Membership non raiding Tarvas and questlore,rec.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Legladar
Whee!

legladar Membership non raiding Tarvas and questlore,rec.

Postby Legladar » Fri May 17, 2013 10:25 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character Legladar

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name: Legladar
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Woodelf
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 2700

-Magelo Number (if you have one):Nope

-List which keys and flags you have: Up to SOD Tier 4

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):None

A Little Bit About Yourself I have reasantly come back to the game after leaving for 4 years due to financial problems from the economy but before that I have been playing since 2005

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):grouping soloing,exploring,questing,and maybe when I get back remembering everything and get geared up again raiding.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)short term to gear up and group with old and new friends. Long term, then once I'm ready raid again I really enoughed conquering the content with fellow friends

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? evening eastern time zone

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I'm putting a non raiding app in right now until im better prepared and remember all that comes with my toon a lot has changed in 4 years and I want to be the best I can be before I raid with fellow guildies don't want to cause the Leroy Jenkins effect lol but I am looking forward to it when I can raid in the future will probally be 2 out of the 3 days at least. :)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.heros of norath,dogs of doom,tribal fury,and a few others I cant remember when I first started out at one time I even ran a guild which was VERY time consuming, so I know how hard it is.Most of the guilds I was in died out and didn't keep up with content is why I left.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:Tribal fury I am still listed as an officer when I left 4 years ago

Your Experience with CN before I left a few of my old friends left to go to CN said good things about them.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?Questlore,Oneeyedranger,Tarvas,and to tell the truth I think theres a lot more would have to look at the whole roster:)

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?All my friends have spoken good about CN and its sounds very Family orientated and understands that family at home comes first a lot of guilds put game before RL and after reading policies from the website it sounds like CN is right on target on the way to play the game.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?My goals are to meet new friends,and reunite with old ones, advance my toon with progression and gear and help other guildies with whatever I can do to help them, But the main thing is to have a good time while doing all this that's why its called a game :) to have fun and make sure everyone you play with has fun too :) This is my hobbie a father with 3 teenage boys and one 23 year old son so hope I make the team.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?Food Lion Produce Manager

-Where are you from?Kentucky but live in Va

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)Sky Blue

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: legladar Membership non raiding Tarvas and questlore,rec

Postby Littlabit » Fri May 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Look in your inbox for your PM with info. talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Tarvas
Whee!

Re: legladar Membership non raiding Tarvas and questlore,rec

Postby Tarvas » Sat May 18, 2013 10:12 am

Yippie!
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb