100 Shaman

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kaushi
Whee!

100 Shaman

Postby Kaushi » Fri May 03, 2013 7:13 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): gold

-Name: Kaushi
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Troll
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 7250

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

n/a

-List which keys and flags you have:

Nothing for super recent stuff, the only keys I have are for things that you no longer need keys for, except maybe t4 HoT

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

Phinella, 92 rogue (about 4k aas, this is my primary alt)
Kallani, 85 enchanter (research, enchanting alt)
Kavaxi, 86 ranger (forage, track alt, also use to help ppl with the j5 merc mission)
Kadami, 48 berserker (recently made because I just couldn't get groups)

I'd just like to say that I am much more invested in my main than my alts. My alts really started for tradeskills and I got them to 85 for max salvage (phinella is poison and tinkering) I will always prefer to group with people on Kaushi.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

Tradeskills more than anything, grouping and just grinding out aas in fun places, quests (though I have been a little burnt on RoF quests, would like to start doing them again though.) I enjoy helping other people with things like the j5 merc tasks, epic stuff, and tradeskilling for other people. I just ask that I get a little time for myself for groups and tradeskilling (or really farming, which is so mandatory for me regardless of not enjoying it.)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I don't have any current goals other than max out my aas, my main comes first regardless of alts. I like getting new gear but it doesn't dominate my thoughts. There's some odd overarching quests I'd like to eventually do that probably don't even have a usable reward, but would be fun.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I play from about 8am to 8pm, but can sometimes stay up until 12 or later. I will work on my schedule to try and accomodate raids, but I take medication that makes me very sleepy at a certain time, so once I'm tired, I'm going out fast.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

Hmm, probably about 60-70%. I sometimes go to bed at that time, but love to raid so will try to adjust my time schedule

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Unbroken Bonds, nothing besides that except in PoP and I can't really remember many of those guilds, but they were on Prexus.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I am currently a senior officer in Unbroken Bonds. I am leaving because I can't find groups. I'd prefer to approach the guild leader myself so if possible, I'd prefer they not be contacted or you let me speak to my higher ups personally before you do contact them so I can make it clear to them why I am leaving. I like the guild very much and want to try to soften the fact that I am leaving.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I know some apps, Dethwin, Darah, Tamester, and maybe 1 or 2 others. I do not really know any full members, though I have grouped with them and have had good experiences.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I have heard a lot of good things, and I like the option to raid without it really being mandatory. The people I have met seem very friendly, which is very much what matters.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

I want people to group with, raids ocassionally (I honestly don't even care what we raid, I just like to raid.)

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes I have. I only mourn not being able to curse on the guild channel. But I will be strong and follow the rules.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

Nothing atm

-Where are you from?

Florida

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Pink, I think that's universally spelled as such!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 100 Shaman

Postby Littlabit » Fri May 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Check your inbox for you message and we will talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"