100 Ench app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Aevflux
Whee!

100 Ench app

Postby Aevflux » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):gold

-Name: Aevflux
-Class: Enchanter
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 4465

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Was known as Aevark 100 SK for the majority of my eq life, Safin 100 Ranger

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy grouping and raiding the most, theres just something about killing that named and doing a lot with a little and figuring out a way to win. Ive never been much of a quester or a tradeskiller.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I work goofy hours because of my job but for the most part most night 8pm EST+ with the exception of tuesday and thursday which will be 9+

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Well i would have to be late on Tuesday but other nights shouldnt be a problem so it would be 70+

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I have played since 01, been in many family type guilds, used to be leader of Caelum, I raided as Aevark in Appotus Dominus for 5ish years til i retired in 08 and came back a year ago. I have been in Unbroken Bonds for the past while since coming back, great bunch of people but I am looking to raid a bit once again.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: In UB but I am looking to raid again.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Known and grouped with many over the years but I cant remember the names anymore, there are a few from AD that I know.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Family style guild that raids is what Im looking for and Ive always had good groups and interactions with anyone from CN.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Make some friends, have some fun

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes, I read and understand them.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? chef apprentice

-Where are you from? ontario, canada

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) I like the aboot orange colour, eh!

Derdarr
Whee!

Re: 100 Ench app

Postby Derdarr » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Heya aev, nice to see you app :)

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 100 Ench app

Postby Littlabit » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Sent a PM with information for you and good to see your app, talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"