100 Necromancer App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Rafiki
Whee!

100 Necromancer App

Postby Rafiki » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):
Gold
-Name: Rafiki
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Erudite
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 4900

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
This is mostly up to date, although I now have a few hundred more AA, about 1k more mana and 800 more HP.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2439065
-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Coasling, 95 Warrior

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

I have played EQ since January of 01 and have always enjoyed raiding. I retired in 09 and came back last June. I also like soloing and grouping, along with killing old world raid mobs.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Short term goals would be to get my warrior to 100 sooner or later and to finish up my collection tasks. Long term goals would be to raid some of RoF and improve my character while also helping others improve theirs whether that be on raids, grouping, or helping with collection tasks.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I am in the CST time zone and i am generally on in the afternoons/evenings until fairly late at night.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

I'm very confident I would be able to make 90%+ of raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

I joined Crimson Tempest in July of 2007. I raided until I retired in 2009 when I got a job that no longer allowed me to be around during raid times. I recently came back in June of 2012 and I was, and am currently still in Crimson Tempest. I am choosing to leave because I do want to raid, but I will most likely be getting a job soon that will not allow me to raid every night. I have a lot of friends in CT and I am leaving the guild on good terms. You can send a tell to Headboss if you wish to confirm this, he is my referral =).

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I am still currently in Crimson Tempest but will be leaving shortly after this application. As stated above, it is a drama free removal. I have lots of friends in the guild and will miss them all, but I really want to be in a guild that I can raid with.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I haven't raided or grouped with any CN except for on the Saturday pickup raids that CT hosts. I am regularly grouped with Zahasha during those raids, and she has always been a very kind person. I have talked to several other CN recently including Sorox about applying. I have never met anyone from CN that was anything but kind.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I am applying because of the days/times you raid, and because of the friendly people in the guild. I think that I would make a lot of friends here and I believe I would be a great addition to the guild.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

My goals for applying are to make new friends and raid new content.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

I have read them and understand.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

I am a recent college graduate with a bachelors in mass communications and media arts. I specialized in film and television production and I'm currently looking for production jobs in Nashville, Tennessee.

-Where are you from?
I live in Southern Illinois where I was born and raised.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blue!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 100 Necromancer App

Postby Littlabit » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:04 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and will talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Good to meet you! Will see ya in-game soon I hope!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Zahashah
Whee!

Postby Zahashah » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:52 am

Awesome to see your app here Rafiki! :mrgreen:
"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin

Rafiki
Whee!

Postby Rafiki » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:31 pm

As much as I regret to say this, something just came up that I have to take care of and I have to withdraw my app :( I am so sorry I couldn't raid with you all more, you're a very fun group to be with. This is just something that I have to sort out and I hope to see you all again soon.

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:08 am

Aw, I hope you get things squared away hon and return! Take care!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri