100 sk app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
talraa
Whee!

100 sk app

Postby talraa » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Your Main Character
Talraa

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Talraa
-Class: SK
-Race: DE
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 5438-ish

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:T3voa and numerous early ones that seem to not matter any longer ;(

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Hellinah, 23 necro

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I play eq as an entertainment. I enjoy meeting folks and learning about the different classes. I dont much like to solo, but will do it when
necessary. I am in Resolution now, which is my 2nd raid guild, CIH was my first many, many years ago. I have been in non-raiding guild but I
enjoy the more difficult content to be had raidin.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would like to work on my brewing and baking, which are at a low level, but other than those, I try to leave the tradeskills alone. I want
to work the slayer achievements and see furthur content in ROF than I have already seen.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I am mountain time zone, but to make things easier, I am one hour ahead of pst :) I play mostly from 5pst to very, very early in the morning.
Tho none of that is set in stone, sort of depends on what folks need and whats going on.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I would love to say 100%, but lets say at least 80%, or more... :)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was a member of Dragonlords, they did not have any interest in raiding any content when I was a member, so I went to Resolution. I have been in
Reso for almost 2 years, but at this point.....we are having some leadership problems and some in-guild drama that is not passing. This (EQ)
is a game..not a job..and it shouldnt be as stressful as some folks are making it...I have no control over them and thier behaviour, but I
DO control me, so I am choosing to travel on.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:resolution, for the guild portal...I chose to not make raids tues and wed of this
week and did not log on, so Tal is still in guild.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?I know Kymil, Warador, Questlore, Kelinu and some others. I have grouped with them
and find them a fun bunch of folks. Helpful and straight-foreward.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?Resolution is having some issues that the guild leaders
are not taking care of, and I know folks in cn and like your cnp system.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to continue to raid not only ROF, but possibly some
furthur things in voa that were skipped (shrug) I hope to find some new friends and re-connect with some old ones, I hope to further not only
MY toon, but help other folks where I can.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? I have.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?I am a nurse

-Where are you from?
Utah..and Ive heard all the jokes, and made a few myself :)
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)Black...blacke?? hmmm blaek? nah..black :)

warador
Whee!

Re: 100 sk app

Postby warador » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:01 am

good to see you finally app

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Check your PM box for a message on what is next. thanks and good to see your app thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:23 pm

good to see your app

Lhimy
Whee!

Postby Lhimy » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Kinda curious 'bout being in Resolution for 2 years 'cause I think I remember you from Dragonlords just as recently as like aprilish last year.