Kinimur - 58 Paladin lookin for cool guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
HackAndWack

Kinimur - 58 Paladin lookin for cool guild

Postby HackAndWack » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:03 pm

:D Name Kinimur
:D Class Paladin
:( Level 58
:D Is this character a main or an alt? Main
:( Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? No(can get one though)
:( List which keys and flags you have. I did do Grumus and I have HoHB flag
:( Do you have a clicky buff item? No

A Little Bit About Yourself

:arrow: What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I enjoy tanking whenever I get the chance and love getting argo with little mana(stuns) and stil be able to heal a groupie to help the cleric out a bit
:arrow: What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy a bit of everything. Questing is fun although I have done little on those but I help people do theres sometimes. Raiding for me are the best. You get to get cool loot and hang out with all your buddies but the only downer is that all that battle lag/spam drives me nuts and that raids over like 2-3 hours tend to get very boring unless we switch it around :) I group most of the time (ldons,pov and good exp) I do not solo much and tradeskilling aint one of my strong points unfortnately.
:arrow: Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Well, I get on and stick Lfg on and look at my friends list and have a chat with them while lfg and see if they need me then i just start trying tog et a group set up or get some buffs so I will be ready. Usually I might get a guild group going or something or after a long time of trying I just go the baz for a moment to look at some stuff and go so other things( wash dishes, clean room, etc.) then i come back hopefully with a group and get some exp :)
:arrow: Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I plan on trying to hit my lvls first get to 65-70s area and then starting to work on my aas. I got some high lvls friends that recommend that so I will try it out. Quests I hope i can get my pally epic 2.0 :) but besides that and the flags I will need for my zone I do not really so myself questing much in the high lvls. I also hope to get all my flags for ep and maybe time. I would like to stop being a baz geared toon and star gettign soem really good stuff so that I can tank on raids and such.
:arrow: When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Normally I get my major playing time out on the weekends. Anytime on weeks is good for me except Sundays then I play till like 9 oclock pm. I am on the Central time zone. Weekdays since I am very limited with school I usually play alts or try and get better gear in the baz.
:arrow: Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Well I have been part of many guilds. Kgm/TaO/VP/Tf
Most reason I leave is because the guilds are not really advanceing or doing anything. VP for example was just sitting around not much raiding going on or flagging it was like a family guild where you just chat. Tf on the other hand is a great guild. I enjoy the raids and such but I am not quite sure if it really fits my scheldule well I mean they raid and advance pretty well but the only raids i get to go on are really Saturday raids and I do not get very much out of it or I do not have the key for something because I do not have the time. I try to get the key parts but I just dont seem to beable to get a group that has time to do it usually people are at it on the weekdays but spring break will be good for me.
:arrow: If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. I am still with Tf and enjoy the people and company and the only reason why I am leaving is because my friend (Bordil) recommened yall and said yall was a very good guild and and say yall were good people. I have seen him improve and I know that it can't happen without good people and I hope that I can improve and Bordil did.

Your Experience with CN

:arrow: Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. No I have not but I think I have been grouped with some I am not sure who or when though.
:arrow: Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Yes, I enjoy being around nice people and lvling and getting flags and raiding and seems like CN fits all those cataerogorys and some guilds to also but since Bordil is my friend and says it is a pretty good guild I will take his word for it. PLus all my other good friends are in really high lvl guilds ( CC, AD mostlys though, FA, Eotd)
:arrow: Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I hope to gain some friends/ gear/ flags and just some good times. The only thing I hope to gain is a better knowledge of how to play my quest and be a better tank.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
:wink: I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Truthseeker
Whee!

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:49 am

I will be looking for you :)

Truthseeker

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:20 am

Hi Kinimur. I wanted to let you know you're not ignored. As I'm sure you read in our Rules and Policies, our minimum level to join is 65. But that doesn't mean we don't want you. Feel free to get with us in game and get in our apps channel. Stay in touch whenever you're on so we can all get to know you and vice-versa. You can group and hang out with us and join raids if the raid leader thinks you're high enough.
We're glad you apped. Get those levels. We'll be here. 8)

WackAndHack

Postby WackAndHack » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:57 pm

Cool! I will be trying to get those lvls asap :D

WackAndHack
Whee!

Oops

Postby WackAndHack » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:00 am

I forgot to log on when I put that message up :oops: . Thats why it says guest :lol: .