Lilbita 86 and climbing necro

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
lilbita
Whee!

Lilbita 86 and climbing necro

Postby lilbita » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Lilbita
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 86
-Number of AAs: 1500

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: Nil but will have house /underfoot and rof grp flags soon-ish

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): none atm

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): all of the above

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) to learn the class to the best of my ablitiy in all aspects , and to max out the my toon

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? weeknights provided i have no home work , central time zone

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 75%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. None in my husbans personal guild

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: private alt guild

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?me and my husban knows foniel for years back on maelin havent grouped with any Cn in recent history or raided.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? know some one in it that we were good friends with and your raid schedule is more to my liking and you have active players

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? learn to raid and become a active member of the guild and hope to get the knowlege i dont have on playing necro and raiding

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? College student and mother of 3 if not 4 kids if you count my husband

-Where are you from? Missouri

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Hunter Green

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Lilbita 86 and climbing necro

Postby Littlabit » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Good to see your app, will talk more in game check your PM for information. thanks and good to see your app.. ps.. like your name :) thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Lhimy
Whee!

Postby Lhimy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 pm

i'm already confused.

warador
Whee!

Postby warador » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:21 am

haha thought it was a bit alt sudo app

lilbita
Whee!

Re: Update

Postby lilbita » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:37 pm

hehe ya it is a touch confuseing... as for the update i am now 92 hopefilly will be 100 by the end of next week depends on my lazzy hubby

lilbita
Whee!

Postby lilbita » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:28 am

thank you for the opertu nity to posiby join your guild but i have fond a home elsewhere if things change i will reappy at another time agian thanks for the oppertunity consider my application withdrawn

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:54 pm

TY for letting us know, good luck in your travels
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"