Iccon Rogue Application aka Brooner

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
iccon20
Whee!

Iccon Rogue Application aka Brooner

Postby iccon20 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character
Iccon (currently level 17 rogue)

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):Gold

-Name: Iccon
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 17
-Number of AAs:none atm

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:n/a

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Brooner 80 warrior

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):Grouping (mainly soloing atm =p) I enjoy progression which is something that most mmorpgs don't offer now since everything is so casual. I raided hardcore for a couple years with Appotus Dominus and have some very fond memories.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) leveling of course, grinding out aa's.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I normally play every night but my time varies depending on work. I'm subject to get called 24/7. I'm EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I could most likely attend all of the raids barring any work calls or real life appointments.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Celestial Navigators was my original home in the early 2000's. When the joint raiding happened with Eye of the Deciever, along with many other players, I opted to join them. After some time, I grew to dislike what EotD had become with Mesoziocs as leader and decided it was time to find a new home. I applied to Appotus Dominus and was invited into the guild during GoD progression. I stayed with them until my official retirement in DoD.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: n/a

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? There are so many old names I can't remember them all. Some of the ones I do remember are Jhereg, Szork, Siderius, and some of the people that moved from AD like Yecna and Reijo

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? It's my old home. I'd like to get back in the swing of EQ. I have a level 81 shaman on Vox that I leveled up recently and I plan on transferring him over asap. Although I'm very intent on leveling this rogue. I was always partial to melee dps.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I'm a returning player from Appotus Dominus. I'm looking to return to old friends since AD folded some time back. I'd like to share some good times and be around people that I once played with.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work for a prison in Florida. I run the K-9 unit. Work with Bloodhounds all day long.

-Where are you from?
Florida
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) umm Blue?

Jhereg
Whee!

Re: Iccon Rogue Application aka Brooner

Postby Jhereg » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:08 am

Hi Brooner, I'd wondered where you went after talking in December or so. Nice to see your still playing.

iccon20
Whee!

Postby iccon20 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:32 am

Aye, I was still leveling my shaman on Vox.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Have you been on? Haven't seen you.