app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Deanna
Whee!

app

Postby Deanna » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character gewele

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name: gewele
-Class: shaman
-Race: vah shir
-Level: 82
-Number of AAs: 1962

-Magelo Number (if you have one): forgot not updated

-List which keys and flags you have: ill be honest forgot how to look that up im sorry

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself well im 54 played eq for a long time left for 5 years and now I have come back looking to get back into it at this point hoping to get in a guild with no pressure like raiding going to take a bit to relearn my toon please have patience with me lol

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): raiding trades people like questing as well but over all like playing in groups

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) did epic al ready have a lot un finshed was working on blood forgot so much need someone to retell what all is so much un finished lol but a lot done

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? mountain time usa

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. once I get back into the swing will do 75% or more

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. right now im in tribal fury when I left very good guild at this time only member on on a regular basis its just me outa over 500 members

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: was gone and no one here need active guild please

Your Experience with CN all good

-Which members of CN do you know? foniel Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? years ago grouped a lot

-Why are you applying to CN? foniel is old friend and good friend Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? foniel and u sound like a good guild

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? friend good times and groups and progression as well look forward to helping out

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes I have and yes I will

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? work for dtv

-Where are you from? south dakota

-What is your favourite colour? purple (with Canadian spelling)

Foniel
Whee!

Re: app

Postby Foniel » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Gewele was a great Shammy, and I am certain it will not take long before she catchs up the AA's and like. I have not doubts about the skills only taking a short while to refresh.

I recommended her to the guild

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:29 am

PM sent with info, good to see your app, talk more in game. Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Edomac
Whee!

Postby Edomac » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Gewele, welcome back.
ShadowKnight of the Special Kind.