New Cleric App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sohyru

New Cleric App

Postby Sohyru » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:18 pm

Hey guys, I just transfered from Zek and have a friend in this guild so I thought I'd try and join.

The Basic Info

Name: Sohyru
Class: Cleric
Level: 66
Main: Yes
EB Item: Yes
Keys and Flags: Please check my Magelo
Right Click Item: Please check Magelo

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=699207

Little bit about me

I love playin my cleric and have a great time playin eq. I came from Sullon Zek(pvp) which was a lot of fun, then they merged and all of a sudden there were 600 people in PoK so I thought it was time to leave.

Oh, btw even tho Sohyru is a chick I'm actaully a MAN. Didn't think it was going to be a big deal but lol, I've been made fun of plenty of times.

Experience with CN

Very limited, have a friend in there, Zukoy. Hopefully that doesnt hurt my app :wink: Main reason I chose to app CN was because my friends in it. As far as goals in the guild, I just want to have a good time playin eq with some people that will become friends.

I have read your rules and policies

Thanks for your time and I hope to be raidin' with you all soon

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:14 am

heyas hun!!! Welcome to Vazaelle!! Knowing Zukoy shouldn't hurt your app, However He will be punished under Saphi rules and feel I shall personally beat him. *Giggles* JUST Kidding!!! Get with one of us in game, so we can get you into the channel and get ya involved in grouping or raiding with us!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Oramorph
Whee!

Postby Oramorph » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:04 pm

Hey to think about it since one of our clerics has left eq Silly our fun cleric has always has fum battling for AA to be Top Cleric think you would make her grind out those aa while u get up to 70 hehe

Magelo Set: Oramorph Sinvel Zenzing

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:35 am

WOOT Healer apps! Gotta love 'em!

LOL and Oramorph, silly warrior! YES I do need some more competition around here (though now that Rendus is back maybe I should shut my mouth!), I just better watch my back, Sohyru isn't too far behind me in aa ;)

Ok but seriously, Zukoy eh? Well if you can manage to ask him for 6 rods per raid, you get my vote!!! :lol: Wow, aren't I just full of slightly-funny-but-not-really-jokes this morning.

WTB More coffee.

Ok seriously for real now, I really look forward to meeting you. Zuk's a blast and I'm sure his friends are too :D

Silly
(the cleric, not the adjective)
(okay maybe both)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:55 am

Oops I wasn't logged in, so now I have to post so you get to see that I will spank for food. 8)

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Postby Rendus » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:23 am

Silly and I will be duelling stats again I think. With her Epic 1.5, she passed me in HP and has had the lead in mana for awhile, so I have to answer that somehow. She's had the AA lead for quite awhile, so I need to start grinding again.

Oh well.
<a href="">Test</A>

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:29 pm

Ah don't fret Rendy, I know your two 6 month breaks were just an excuse so that I could catch up to you; because you're just so thoughtful like that ;)

Necessitas
Insane Cleric
Location: Still sending people too thier death, they are just Alliance tho :)

HEHE

Postby Necessitas » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:27 pm

LMAO!! What ever would you do Silly if I were to come back too!!!
tho Im not sure about it I have been thinking about it even if it is just a few days a week... My work schedule is kinda wacky now working Swing shifts and I may have time to pop back in now and then!!
Anyway...... Im sure they wont hold being friends with Zukky against you.. for too long at least :P:P:P
* you know I love ya Zuk!!*
But anyway its nice to see a new cleric app to keep Silly on her toes

~Hugs CN~
~Necessitas Retired Insane cleric of CN~

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:14 am

LOL You better come back Nec! You know you won't get any spankings if you don't.

OH, back to the original thread...Lol I forgot to ask, do you happen to know a evil iksar shaman named Solax from SZ (he quit maybe 6 months or a year ago)? He's a big arse :lol: , but also a RL friend of mine and one of the 2 responsible for my EQ addiction.