Application for Level 93 Paladin Minervah Minishoo

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Shoolace
Whee!

Application for Level 93 Paladin Minervah Minishoo

Postby Shoolace » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Minervah Minishoo
-Class: Paladin
-Race: Human
-Level: 93
-Number of AAs: 1428

-Magelo Number (if you have one): I do not currently have a Magelo.

-List which keys and flags you have: HoT tier 1 and 2, J5 merc, Void C

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Shoolace (Level 88 Shaman)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy grouping and have really started to enjoy boxing my shaman. I get my most fun out of quest lines (epics, augs, progression.)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) My short term goals are to hit level 95 and grind a couple thousand AAs. I am also working on some aug quests (Blood of the Fallen.) I have been improving my AC augs and continue to farm them. Additionally, I would like to find a long term community that I can enjoy being a part of.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am EST and usually can play weeknights anytime between 5-11. On weekends I play, I am usually on until midnight if not later.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Once I reach the requirements to raid, I would probably start at 25% and work my way up. It really depends on my play time. If I am on, I will try to raid.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave: I joined my current guild, Cantankerous Oldmen, because I wasn't currently in a guild. The guild contained 3 active members and I joined to make it easier to group (guild portal).
Before that, I was in Omens of War. I joined as a believed it was a family guild, but before long was being forced to raid. As my schedule did not permit it, I left the guild.
Before that I was in Tribal Fury, where I grew the most as a toon. I was part of the guild for a couple years with my then main, Shoolace. I really enjoyed grouping and raiding in TF and met many current CN members in TF. Going way back, I was part of Malum Ordo.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am currently in Cantankerous Oldmen for access to the guild portal and because the players I grouped with were in it.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know and have grouped with many CN members on both Minervah and Shoolace. To name a few; Jumjam, Urtasil, Dkofklove, Tarvas, Mechell, Goofydoofy (but then again who doesn't know Goofy), Zahasha, Macslayer, and a couple other. Oh, and current app Sulsfick. Although I try to keep that on the DL.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am looking for a family guild where I can meet new people and group and have heard great things from current members about CN.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Just a guild where I can group with people and enjoy my time on EQ.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes I have.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a engineer at a pharmaceutical company.

-Where are you from? Originally a suburb of Detroit, MI. But I currently work and live in Grand Rapids, MI.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Orange.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Application for Level 93 Paladin Minervah Minishoo

Postby Littlabit » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:33 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game! thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Zahashah
Whee!

Postby Zahashah » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Awesome to see your app here 8)
"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:44 pm

:drink: HALOOO Shoo :drink: