Meithew - 65 war app =p

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Meithew

Meithew - 65 war app =p

Postby Meithew » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:18 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Name - Meithew
-Class - Warrior
-Level - 65
-Is this character a main or an alt? - main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? -yup
-List which keys and flags you have. -flagged to PoEB
-Do you have a clicky buff item? -Yep

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Hps + tanking
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? Making friends, and finding out new things.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. - I try and find a group, exp a bit, or run around with my friends, or give stuff to newbies.
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Fun, weekends can be 11 a.m to 1 a.m
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. - To get in CN, to get lvl 70, to get more AA's, to make more friends.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Weekdays: 5:30-9 (or up to 11). Weekends- 11 a.m - 1 a.m.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. - EoTD, OoW + low serv pop + RL issues, but I'm back with a vengeance =p

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Kulolan and Bordil are my buddies.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Yep, Friends are in it, and to get this guy up and moving!
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Friends and laughter most importantly, in the long run, AA's + gear.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them. Yes

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:55 pm

Now, I talked to this one tonight, and found out He's PINK!! MUHAHAHA!!!! Gotta <3 Pink Warriors! I know I shall!! Good to talk to you tonight Meithew!! Hope to see you in game more often!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:43 am

Hi Meithew. Glad you apped. 8) Get with us ingame and join our chat channel and join us on raid and stuff. Looking forward to meeting you.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:36 am

HHhhhhmmmmm, I think dying your armor pink gives you +2 "applicant points" ....ok so there's no such thing as applicant points but it still rules anyway. We need more fluffy madmen here in CN ;)

Look forward to meeting you!
Silly

Oramorph
Whee!

Postby Oramorph » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:57 pm

Twitch twitch Madmen /grin that would be this Warrior ^.^

Meithew do you have a maeglo profile so I can inspect you? hehe other than that ill be lookin forward to tells since i am the warrior leader in guild heh

Magelo Set: Oramorph Sinvel Zenzing