Fdiine - 95 wizard

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Fdiine
Whee!

Fdiine - 95 wizard

Postby Fdiine » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Fdiine
-Class: Wizard
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 95
-Number of AAs: 3940

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1321444

-List which keys and flags you have: PoP, Demi, Dreadspire, Crystallos, T4 HoT (group)., VoA T2 raid,

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Tigron 80 beastlord, paagak 65 zerker

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Raiding, grouping, questing

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): Raid end-game content with a fun group of people. Stay on par with AA's

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? In the evenings after work, EST.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 90%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
NNI, Assent, Valoran, Appotus Dominus, The Resolution. Most on the list I left when they dissolved or when I took an extended break. I just decided to leave The Resolution tonight, because due to low numbers they have stopped raiding 4 days a week, and also have had to cancel a good number of raids on normal nights due to attendance issues.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Currently tagged with you guys :P

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Rosenbaggin, Impromptu, Mialilly, Farrens, Gzemnid, Reijo. Raiding with you as we speak.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Casual but professional raiding.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Hope to progress and learn encounters as a cohesive group.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Contractor

-Where are you from? Baltimore

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Light blue

saeinya
Whee!

Re: Fdiine - 95 wizard

Postby saeinya » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:58 pm

another from baltimore! =p

saeinya
Whee!

Postby saeinya » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:58 pm

jk =).... maybe

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:34 pm

And to think that I just moved from that area last year...

Not sure if that's good or bad...for Maryland. Was GREAT for me! lol
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:16 am

PM sent with info, talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"