Sadinmagi - 67 Mage application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sadinmagi

Sadinmagi - 67 Mage application

Postby Sadinmagi » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:25 am

Sadinmagi, Magician 67, main
(56 epic'd Ranger also needs new home,
48wiz,46chanter,34SK,28warr,24cleric can stay were they are)
I am an EB item, but for now use my Zombie Flesh Bracer until i can do my OoW ornate braclet turnin.
Only keyed for Seb,CoM Door, and BoT lower tower
Flags done PoJTrials,PoIDragon,PoVDragon,HoH Trials, 1 of the Zeks, and TT(not sure about her, hehe)
Clicky BurnoutIII,EyeofZomm,SummonComanion,Horse(seldom use him!)

Mage +'s:Great for farming and solo'ng most mobs, Deadly DPS in groups and raids. -'s Can't kite worth a darn, pain to get set up in the morning.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
yes yes yes yes yes yes

Lately I have been mainly working on getting my 3 top alts their Shawl8, working their tradeskills up and and farming ingredients for shawl. 2 alts are ready for shawl walk and 3rd just needs to raise smithing skill for combines for 8.
Mage has had his shawl for some time now, and tradeskills are all avg 200, GM baking.

Main currently working on AAs and getting runes for his lvl 67 spells, as well as hoping to finish his PoP flagging,VT keying, and keys to gain access to all zones in game. Might take some time to work on Chardeath faction so I can act as CotH Raids on the King, and faction in a few other zones for easy access and assistance on raids. Also farming items so I or an alt can master each of the combines for the Solstice earring, ranger has forage3 and will try to GM fletching for Solstice combine, also need to get range lots of LDoN so he can forage good tradeskill items(as he gains the adventure points he needs), items such as GEMs so my chanter can GM his JC skill and be able to cut augs. Going to start Chanter epic too. But these other goals can be accomplished when Main isnt raiding or grouping for AAs and spell farming.

CST, mainly evenings,nights, and weekends (ALOT)
alts-Ruuvdar,Brinerek,Sandiken,Thuger,Zuldamule,Rezzmatic,Atur(trader)
All members of TaO, looking to pull top 2 chars out becuase they are just unable to raid at PoP lvls

I don't seem to remember any recent activity with CN, probably been in a few WoS groups with members. I have met Edhil and a few other names look familiar, but no long term aquantences.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:47 am

Hiya Sadinmagi!

Nice looking app :) Quick question, does your current guild know/understand that you plan on removing your toons? Have had a couple past instances with troubles with that, so please make sure all are on the same page.

Other than that, look forward to meeting you soon! Edhil's a super reference ;)
Silly

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:54 am

Oops I wasn't logged in..Aforementioned comments be mine! ~Sil~

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:49 am

Hi Sadinmagi. What Silly was alluding to is - we don't wanna be accused of actively recruiting members from another guild. That's considered to be in poor taste.
That being said ... Thanks for you app and interest in CN. :) Get with us ingame and join our apps channel. You can immediately join us on any and all raids and functions. The more you stay in touch, the faster the apps process goes. Looking forward to meeting you.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:52 am

Thanks, Gala :) Sometimes I'm not very eloquent with words. Spankins?

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:18 am

Sadinmagi joined Caelum. Application cancelled 3/16/05.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>