Baramaf - Greetings from the past.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Baramaf
Whee!

Baramaf - Greetings from the past.

Postby Baramaf » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:36 pm

Hello all,

Im an old school EQ'r. I have had about a year or so off so my character is a little young by your standards. I am back now and plan to play EQ equally with my other games.

Well here is my app.

-Name Baramaf Fireforge
-Class Paladin
-Level 48
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Not that I can remember
-List which keys and flags you have. None that I know of
-Do you have a clicky buff item? No

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I love Pallies and Rangers I have one of both. I also enjoy my Beastlord as well.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love the ability to have a good time and hang out with my good friends I have made.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. Whatever I never have a plan when I log on.

-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Whatever comes up

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) To learn about all the new changes and meet with my old friends and make some new ones.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Im currently living in the Mountain Time Zone my play time is usually at night after 9pm

-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names). Duluvyen-Ranger, Bagmaz-Beastlord.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. I was part of Chosen Champions before I quit EQ (due to RL issues) I have made some good friends some you may know Silly, Truthseeker, Zoela if I have forgotten you Im sorry Dwarven ale and all hehe.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. No affliations with any guild at the moment

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Like I said Im good friends with Silly and Truthseeker and they both have told me to apply.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? To be with my friends again and have a good ole time again and maybe win Silly's heart again hehe

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? No real goals other than have a good time and have fun.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them Yes

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks!

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:41 am

:oops: Awww Bara, you always made me blush :wink:

This lil' pally is one of my oldest eq friends.

So very very excited to see you back in game hun :) While you're a lil low in lvl's you might have a hard time getting groups within guild unless they're someone's alts. I'll have to find some time, take you to PoI and help you get some levels and help get you caught up!

App would/will probably take some time hun until you're at a lvl where you can raid with us too but regardless of all that I'm still so happy to see you ;)

BIG HUGS,
Silly

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:54 am

Oops, darnit, I wasn't logged in!

Baramaf
Whee!

Postby Baramaf » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:11 am

That sounds great hun. I know I will be safe if you are with me.

And I dont have any issues with it taking some time for the process I understand Im a little low lvl still.

It will be good to have that time. Cause if last night was any indication it has been a long time for me and I need to relearn the mechanics and stop getting lost LOL..

Thanks again hun for the rez last night you are the greatest.

Im happy to back and to see you too.

Take care all
Baramaf Fireforge

Truthseeker
Whee!

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:47 am

Baramaf

Where are you? I keep looking for you. /Sad - I can not find you. Come and group with me.

Truthseeker

Zoey
Lost her panties... again!

Postby Zoey » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:58 pm

Omg omg!

Baramaf! I haven't seen you in forever! I hope you are well you sweet as pie lil pally. I am so glad I lurked here and saw your name. Level up, you are apping to the best guild on the server. Hugs!
If you aren't living on the edge - you're taking up too much room

Zoey~

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:36 am

Hi Baramaf. Thanks for your app and interest in CN.
This is my standard response to apps that don't meet our required minimum level of 65 as stated in our Rules and Policies. Just because you're too low to join at this moment doesn't mean we don't want you. We've started your app process with a voting thread already. Feel free to get with us in game and autojoin our apps channel. Stay in touch whenever you're on so we can all get to know you and vice-versa. You can group and hang out with us and join raids if the raid leader thinks you're high enough.

We're glad you apped. Get those levels. We'll be here.
:)