91 Berserker Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dommer
Whee!

91 Berserker Application

Postby Dommer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:04 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Dommer- 91 Berserker

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

Gold

-Name: Dommer
-Class: Berserker
-Race: Vah Shir
-Level: 91
-Number of AAs: 2700

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2438710

-List which keys and flags you have:

Hot T4

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
I 4 box the following toons including Dommer
Jevar- 91 Warrior
Kavall- 91 Bard
Wolfrik- 91 Shaman

A Little Bit About Yourself

37 yr old male. Currently working for a Medical Chiller HVAC company. I work 50 hours a week and attend night school for another 25hours a week. I am a weekend gamer only until school is over with.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

Since my return to Everquest, i mostly box with my g/f. I left orginally in the DoDH expansion and returned in Late HoT expansion, i have been working on leveling and AAing my characters to catch up to the game. My g/f and I used to be in top end raid guilds, but we no longer have the time to invest in that. We are willing and able to attend the CN saturday Raids and are looking forward to a low stress raiding enviroment.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I am boxing my crew to get caught up, i am working tradeskills on my warrior to make cultural gear ( all my bots are same race)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I play Friday night thru Sunday i am in CST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

I will be able to attend Saturday raids on a regular basis, once night school ends i can attend weekday raids

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

I am a server transfer, i was on torvonillous when i left eq. Thru the merges when i came back i was on Cazic did not know anyone so came over to Drinal. I was a member of Chivalry Reborn for a very short time but just did not mesh with that guild. Currently all my characters are in my personal storage guild.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

See above for my current guild tag, its for TS storage and guild portal access

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I am friends with Protip, and i know different versions of Oneeyed. I have already had a discussion with Bit

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Protip a friend of mine is a recent member to CN. he told me of your laid back guild and non required raid attendance which really attracted me
to CN
-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

I would like to raid in a non stressful enviroment. My week is extremely hectic, i play EQ to relax, i would like to see content and raid, i am all for progression, just not at a break neck speed.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

My company sells and services the machinery that keeps MRI and CatScan machines for hospitals working globally

-Where are you from?

The burbs of Chicago

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

I have no idea how to spell anything Canadian other then Maple Syrup and Bacon!

Lickitys
Whee!

Re: 91 Berserker Application

Postby Lickitys » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:45 am

Interesting Colour Choices.... for that I say yes.

He knows Onneeyed.... well that isn't a recommendation but, is not a show stopper...

OH and Welcome back to EQ.... try to get your Girl Friend to come back too....

Licktys
95 Druid Of Tunare. <-- one and ONLY Toon
Lickitys
105th Level Druid of Tunare

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:48 am

Glad to see your app.

Dommer
Whee!

Postby Dommer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:09 pm

She will be applying as well, Currently her wizard is just a tad under the CN requirements, once we get her caught up she will put in her application as well.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Those level requirements are for raiding. If she does not raid, they will not apply to her.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Nice to see the app, we definetly dont have enough/almost no zerkers , but to goofy's post. We do require lvl 90 and 500 aa's, while we have made i believe one exception in the last few months that is still the requirements posted for apping to cn. As far as i know we've not changed that, if i'm wrong i'm sure ommina will point it out :)

Dommer
Whee!

Postby Dommer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:24 pm

All of my characters are 91 with 1200+ aa, we just started the wiz box for her, its 86, wont take us but a couple weekends to get her 91 and 500+ aa and she will be apping to raid on Saturdays so she will apply once we get her wiz up to snuff

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Pretty sure those are for raiding requirements.

I believe there are no requirements at all for non-raiders.

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Very nice Dom, wizards are always in need also :) and not trying to hijack your app page and probably should just move this to guild forums but not wanting misinformation out in the wind.

From our app req page: Players who are lower level will find that they cannot participate in raids or in many groups and will not be happy here either.

REQUIREMENTS
For this reason the following requirements must be met by applicants who wish to become members:

1.Meet the level/AA requirements.. Presently we require level 90 and 500 AA. We can no longer make exceptions to this rule. Please do not apply to CN until you meet this guideline.

Dommer
Whee!

Postby Dommer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:03 pm

her other char meets the requirements but she wants to raid on the wiz, she will app soon. Were presently in argath getting her some exp :)

Dommer
Whee!

Postby Dommer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:05 pm

cant find the edit button, but ya, thats the way i interpreted it, was the guild requires 90/500 to app to the guild raid or non raid

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Hmm, I guess it was reworded from a few years ago.

Tarvas can always PL anybody who doesn't meet the requirements.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:50 am

Sent PM with information, will talk more in game and good to see your app. Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Dommer
Whee!

Postby Dommer » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 am

Had a good time at the raid yesterday. Thanks to everyone who helped with strats. Was nice meeting alot of you too, Lookin forward to next week