Dreddid 95SK

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
dreddid
Whee!

Dreddid 95SK

Postby dreddid » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:32 am

Your Main Character: Dreddid

Account type: gold

-Name: Dreddid
-Class: SK
-Race: Human
-Level: 95
-Number of AAs: 4750

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: all except HOT and voa flags. i have language 73 and i do have j5 merc

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): dredvenom lvel 80 rogue I dont really play him its just so i can get missions when no one else is on.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? raiding when i have time, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling (all are over 280 and i have trophies in all), questing.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. quests i would like to get my language maxed and work on more progression missions, i would like to eventually max my AA ability.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? time varies but usually in the pm. I am on EST and prefer to play in the evening but also play some during the day on my off days.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I should be able to attend at least 50% of raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I was originally on rallos zek where i was in ascending dawn before it split up. I left rallos zek to join some friends here but they have all quit. Real life sometimes calls and i can not play for a while but i always end up coming back. I have been playing since the game came out and may be a little addicted.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
N/A

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have not had a chance to raid with you.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Your guild seems much like my old guild and i like to have the opportunity to raid without being pressured to throw away my marriage and kids.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope to be able to enjoy the game in its entirety. from soloing to grouping questing and raiding.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes and i have spoken with

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? EMT/RN student / Former marine.

-Where are you from? Florida

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Dreddid 95SK

Postby Littlabit » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm

PM sent with information... Good to see your app will talk more in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

dreddid
Whee!

Postby dreddid » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Just an fyi I have finals coming up and I kind of need a good grade. So I will be taking the next week off to study.

Dred

Houdinia
Whee!

Postby Houdinia » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:33 pm

I know how that is I have finals every 10 weeks since its on the military campuses :) Good Luck!