Skelator - 91 Necro

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
hownice3
Whee!

Skelator - 91 Necro

Postby hownice3 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Application for Membership

Toon Name: Skelator

Account type: Gold

-Name: Geoff (pronounced "Jeff")
-Class: Necro
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 91
-Number of AAs: 1557

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: Near none... used to play ranger (Severyn) then started this toon when I came back about a month ago.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Severyn & Mephastophles (was in CN with Mephastophles long ago I think)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I love raiding, at least I used to... looking to see new content and meet new friends. I'm sure it's more interesting then endless grinding.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would like to get Epic 2.5 gem, I want a ton more aa, and 4 lvls.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I play most times of the day. I'm around on myself or an alt nearly constantly. I'm in PST zone, and like to play late nights.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Nearly all, some weekends I go to see my parents and brother in Anaheim but I would say that would be once a month. Meaning I would miss one raid a month at most and not very consistently.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Agony... I am leaving as it is an old guild, and there aren't enough members to make a group for the most part. I would also love to raid and Agony doesn't.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Agony... no point in leaving my friends if I can't get in.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have raided with you years ago, I talked to Kymil about the guild, and have seen the guild throughout my 8 yr tenure in this game before I moved to WoW with Agony.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I know your reputation from way back, and have always had positive experiences with the guild. I know you have staying power, because you have been around as long/longer then Agony.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Well, we all hope for loot, but I would love to get some groups together and gain xp / aaxp.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes, I'll try not to curse.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Student. Back to school recently and planning on getting degree in Engineering.

-Where are you from?
Palm Springs, CA... originally from Anaheim, CA.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blue.... weird question.

hownice3
Whee!

Re: Skelator - 91 Necro

Postby hownice3 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:45 pm

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Severyn & Mephastophles (was in CN with Mephastophles long ago I think)

Woops.... Severyn 75 RNG, Mephastophles 75 CLR

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Check your PM box for information! Good talking to you in game and will talk more. Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Lhimy
Whee!

Postby Lhimy » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:49 pm

hownice3 wrote:-Name: Geoff (pronounced "Jeff")

Do you ever come across people that actually don't know that spelling? It's an uncommon spelling for sure but not like a foreign oddity hehe. How do they say it? I'm just picturing someone doing a roll call and saying like "Gi...Gi-off? Jee-off?"

hownice3
Whee!

Postby hownice3 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Lol yah, people screw it up all the time. Always rolling it out... g-off? Sad state of education these days.

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:34 pm

I actually learned to spell it Geoff before I ever saw the name spelled Jeff!
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

hownice3
Whee!

Postby hownice3 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 am

Update: Lvl 92... more rustic pieces / anniversary quest rewards etc. GO TEAM!

hownice3
Whee!

Postby hownice3 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Sorry I missed raid this evening. RL stuff came up with the family. I plan on attending tomorrow. Also ding 93.

Zahashah
Whee!

Postby Zahashah » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 am

Congratz!!! ^^
"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin

hownice3
Whee!

Postby hownice3 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Ty! Working on being more viable to raid/guild! Also Goofy hooked me up with Illidarian Veangance (ty!) so all I need is the other lang group mission in Argath and I can get the important dps aa's for voa! Go Team!